Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a JD 3032E, I have installed the rear hydraulic remote Kit, went quite well. I want to ask if anybody knows what make the D160 loader valve is and is the rear remote the same make. I have looked all over for the manufacture of the valves and have found nothing. I wanting to install a three spool instead of the 2 spool.

I think these may be prince/Wolverine valves, from the schematics but I am not clear on this.
I would appreciate any help on the manufacture's of these JD valves. I am assuming they use the same manufacture for both again not sure of that either. I do know that the D160 loade valve is JD # AW33977.
Thanks
David

·
Administrator
21,588 Posts
Good luck in your quest David, JD (and other OEM's) keep things like this very much a secret. Even if you knew-most likely they are made custom to JD specs and nothing "off the shelf" would directly interchange anyway.

Years ago (and maybe still currently) Kubota used Husco valves on all their tractors. If you called Husco to get any parts, or even just info on them, as soon as you told them the numbers on the casting they immediately refereed you to a Kubota dealer and ended the conversation. This is very common practice in the manufacturing world.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
valve manufacturer

well!

John Deere has gone to Turkey.

HEMA ENDÜSTRİ A.Ş.

Büyükdere Cad. No:235 34398 Maslak/İstanbul/Türkiye

This is off of the website and I did find my exact valve on the site. They are really a very large industrial manufacturer and foundry. Making a lot of transmissions, steering component, engines. They do a lot of the drive train component for larger industry. They make a limited number of hydraulic valves for sale, one of which is the rear remote and it looks like the front D160 loader valve, they show the valve with joystick and the side lock for the joystick.

Oh well, I could not find a dealer in the US. Figures?

Solved my own question, just did not solve the quest.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERBODY!!!!!!!!!

David

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Surplus Center

Since you are wanting to increase the number of spools, I would not be tied to the OEM manufacturer but I would find something with similar specs for your current application.

You can go here and maybe find a suitable replacement.

I would also maybe drop a line to this supporting vendor Fit Rite Hydraulics - fitritehydraulics.com He might have something that will work for you or know where to get it.

Good luck with your project, sounds interesting. :bigthumb:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts