Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finished a full service on my old Gravely Promaster 100 Series 100 and happened to have it and my new Z945M close to each other while I was moving equipment around. Holy cow what a size difference! The Z945 must be 1/3rd larger than the Gravely, sitting in the Gravely and then the Z945 was a huge difference. The Z felt massive compared to the Gravely (and 10x more comfortable.) :yahoo:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
That’s awesome :lolol:

·
Premium Member
15,307 Posts
Just a little smaller. :lol:eek:r a little larger depending on which one you are looking at.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How do you like the tweels?
Only three hours on the new mower but I love the Tweels. I tested a standard tire Deere ZTrak and one with Tweels at the dealer- it was a huge difference in comfort. Not even close.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Only three hours on the new mower but I love the Tweels. I tested a standard tire Deere ZTrak and one with Tweels at the dealer- it was a huge difference in comfort. Not even close.
As I am a first time z-turn owner, I went with a 525 and really want to use the Tweels. Its 4 lug but the JD site doesn't mention the compatibility, but they do mention the size for the clearance of the deck (54").
So is it compatible with the deck or model of mower... surely its not just commercial v. residential.

Reactions: BigJim55

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I *think* Michelin has a mower compatibility list on their Tweel web pages.

Reactions: BigJim55 and rtgt
1 - 7 of 7 Posts