Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,697 Posts
Stop it! You're going to bring her wrath upon us all! It's not even winter yet and Mother Nature likes to stay on schedule. You wait and see what she has in store for you after seeing your hurtful words. :lol:

Nice upgrade on the equipment. "Nothing succeeds like excess!" :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
983 Posts
Eric, I lived in CT for nearly 70 years, but watched the weather throughout the northeast. That's pretty much typical for the Cape...1" or 2 feet! You'll have the opportunity to use your 420! Bob

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We were joking around at the shop yesterday, when I put in my automatic generator setup about 10 years ago we used to have a power failure that lasted over 1/2 hour about once a month, after I installed the genset we didn't lose power for almost 2 years. So I told them all there would be no snow on the Cape 'til 2021. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
6,077 Posts
Money well spent

We were joking around at the shop yesterday, when I put in my automatic generator setup about 10 years ago we used to have a power failure that lasted over 1/2 hour about once a month, after I installed the genset we didn't lose power for almost 2 years. So I told them all there would be no snow on the Cape 'til 2021. :bigthumb:
In both cases, I'd consider it money well spent, although if I had a choice I'd deal with snow over power outages. I've also got a whole house genset but still don't like running it except for the weekly cycle.

We got 5" of snow, if I had known I would have invited you to come down and blow away. It's mostly melted now on the road but you could have tried out a blower.

Treefarmer

·
Super Moderator
5,702 Posts
Usually, I'll complain when winter continues into April here! I'm fed up with it already, and it's only just begun!:nunu:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts