1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,844 Posts

·
Registered
7,931 Posts
Just noticed I hit 1500 posts! Only took 7 yrs! Not bad eh! LOL
Even more important is the number of thanks you have received for the value of your posts. Thanked 651 times in 291 posts, so you have received a average of 2 thanks for every 5th post on average, which puts you in "rarified air" among those with a high ratio of thanks to posts......Congratulations......:gizmo::bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
3,227 Posts
Stay still for a year and I may catch ya! Haha

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk
Since I quit Facebook I got my life back but here I have way more fun and it is interesting! Facebook is nothing but drama and weird stuff and I only had 6 family friends? I lasted about a year and could not take it anymore! I guess living in the country your different and don't understand the fast lane?

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Even more important is the number of thanks you have received for the value of your posts. Thanked 651 times in 291 posts, so you have received a average of 2 thanks for every 5th post on average, which puts you in "rarified air" among those with a high ratio of thanks to posts......Congratulations......:gizmo::bigthumb:
Rarified air.. Hmm.. I enjoy your posts as well Sulley. Very wordy and detailed. And thats a good thing!

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Since I quit Facebook I got my life back but here I have way more fun and it is interesting! Facebook is nothing but drama and weird stuff and I only had 6 family friends? I lasted about a year and could not take it anymore! I guess living in the country your different and don't understand the fast lane?
Yup.. Did the Facebook thing too.. Hooked up with old buds, cousins..ect. Ditched it too for the same reasons. Plus companies nowadays look at yur Facebook. I aint got one! So they even asked me why I didnt! Lol.

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
Just to give credit to posts from you ... I saw the title as "Dang" and wasn't going to open it until I saw you as the poster. Thought to self, this must be a good thread since it's from xcopterdoc. And you know what? It is.

Congrats to the man of little words but full of knowledge.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
7,931 Posts
Rarified air.. Hmm.. I enjoy your posts as well Sulley. Very wordy and detailed. And thats a good thing!

That's the curse of being analytical, an expressive and a professional writer........But I also always use my laptop as I don't have the patience for "surfing" on a smart phone. Weather radar, forecast, calls, texts and that's it......I type with the correct hand placements like they actually taught 40 years ago when they used to teach typing.....and can't do the "thumbs" on the so called "smart phone...." (maybe just refuse to learn....):dunno::lol:

·
Premium Member
7,434 Posts
Some Forums you can pull up stats; like most posts, likes, reputation. Probably Moderators here can do that. Maybe we can too if we knew how? :dunno:

·
Administrator
20,285 Posts
Some Forums you can pull up stats; like most posts, likes, reputation. Probably Moderators here can do that. Maybe we can too if we knew how? :dunno:
Click on someone’s profile page. You can see all of that. :good2:

·
Registered
536 Posts

·
Registered
12,264 Posts
I agree. You put out good information, xcopterdoc. Thank you.:thumbup1gif:
Thank you for each of your posts. They are always informative and appreciated. You are a credit to Deere and your dealer as well.
Same here, I look forward to your experience and knowledge, keep it up xcopterdoc. :good2:

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
I aint sayin.. Just sayin.. Lol. Nah.. Ya'll a good bunch. I just happen to listen more than I talk.
But when you talk, it's always worth listening to!! :good2:

I try to read all of your posts - even if it's in a section (ie - lawn mowers) that I don't normally read. I usually learn something from you! I just wish you worked at my dealership!!

·
Registered
21,175 Posts
Just to give credit to posts from you ... I saw the title as "Dang" and wasn't going to open it until I saw you as the poster. Thought to self, this must be a good thread since it's from xcopterdoc. And you know what? It is.

Congrats to the man of little words but full of knowledge.:bigthumb:
Yeah - the title of this thread sure needs changed.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts