Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dealer called today, and my new 1025r is in and ready for delivery. I had to work all day today and tomorrow, so it will be Thursday morning before I get it. Just...need to...get through...tomorrow...

·
Registered
892 Posts
Goood... Luck..... On the..... Waiting.... It'll be worth it. ;)

Jim

·
Registered
709 Posts
Ooooohh the wait! I know you will enjoy it when they deliver it! :thumbup1gif:

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
Waiting is always the hardest part! It will be worth it though! Exciting week for you!!

·
Administrator
20,677 Posts
The wait is soooo tough. But in the end it's well worth your patience. :good2:

·
Premium Member
14,716 Posts
We've been there , hard keeping a stiff upper lip, but just think of all the fun ,,I mean work, you'll be able to do with your 1025r

CONGRATS

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,435 Posts
OOOH the wait!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Dealer called today, and my new 1025r is in and ready for delivery. I had to work all day today and tomorrow, so it will be Thursday morning before I get it. Just...need to...get through...tomorrow...
I'm not sure dealers understand the excitement of us buyers - for them it's just another day at the office.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Like Christmas morning when you're 10 years old

It's been two years already but I remember looking out the window waiting for the delivery of my 1026R (and the companion X310) Seeing the those shiny new green tractors on the dealer's trailer was a thrill I'll remember forever!
It mean, it wasn't EXACTLY the same as getting "an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle", but damn close!
:greentractorride::laugh:

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
It mean, it wasn't EXACTLY the same as getting "an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle", but damn close!
:greentractorride::laugh:
Yeah, I know what you mean, and mind didn't come with, "a compass (in the stock) and a thing that tells time" either!:laugh:

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, I made it through today. Tomorrow is the day. Wonder what I should do first. There is a pile of dirt in the back of the yard...I could move that pile from one place to another...

·
Registered
709 Posts
Well, I made it through today. Tomorrow is the day. Wonder what I should do first. There is a pile of dirt in the back of the yard...I could move that pile from one place to another...
There you go, tractor work that needs doing. You're better half has got to love you for taking care of it so promptly! :lol:

·
Registered
155 Posts
OK, It's the day after tomorrow...lets see some pics...:munch:

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
:munch:

·
Registered
892 Posts
Pics or it didn't happen...

Jim

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It's here, it's here...good god almighty, it's finally here...
Just a couple quick pics for starters. I'll get more as I use it a bit this weekend...

2014-04-17_16-23-43_236.jpg

2014-04-17_16-24-24_487.jpg

1 - 20 of 36 Posts