Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Picked this up yesterday 3 hours from home:

Only trouble is, it's not mine! A local farmer came to my house Saturday wanting to know if I had an MT, which I didn't! I had grown up on one years ago, so I knew some about them. He wanted to buy one, so I checked CL for him, found this one in very good condition. when I called the buyer about it, he told me he didn't have a trailer the right size, so I offered mine. We went after it yesterday. ~~ Lowell

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,707 Posts
I like the M's size, as well as the H and 40. I would love to have one myself, though I would want a wide front.

I have been seeing a few MTs locally on the St. Louis Craig's List, a few recently.

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
Very cool!

·
Premium Member
6,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like the M's size, as well as the H and 40. I would love to have one myself, though I would want a wide front.

I have been seeing a few MTs locally on the St. Louis Craig's List, a few recently.
There are a few wide front MT's out there, though not many! I found one on Tractorhouse when I was looking Saturday. ~~ Lowell

·
Administrator
18,282 Posts
That's a nice looking machine you found for him Lowell, is he going to work it or just show it?

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Nice! I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for the Deere M and 40 series tractors.

·
Premium Member
6,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's a nice looking machine you found for him Lowell, is he going to work it or just show it?
Strictly shows & parades! He farms with two big JD 4WD's, 8630's I think, plus some other tractors. One of them was out, I should have pulled the MT next to it for a picture when I unloaded it, but didn't think of it! ~~ Lowell

1 - 7 of 7 Posts