Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
4Xbm2otmZDcrfDnwPPQRVUde1uyeI41niQlDiCBPjxxJXKMGZqoR3-w05UnvkZyYZRHEu9vf8v1nA0osd_ssvAVhfwxOY7pt.jpg

My buddy gave me a Daytona drill press. Other than the snake skin in the top cover, it's in reasonably good shape.

yeLzqSBlPGVqYvDLRp-o5kJSsfZUqOUCUHqTeRpRMLrVCQMmVjMD0rpzJpqRPSTFBAK4oKlHCARZd0j3RxsIDzkmTIpdxq55.jpg

The handle is broken off of the table where you crank it up and down. Any ideas where I can get a replacement? My google search results are really just showing up weird web sites.

zRdNCluDXQql_vqa1FboLlwIuOX-yBWR8kwCFcOyd3xMEShz2i4ZezI--cm43fQbHmJJlGO1BrxK7-r9AdPNsmDKPWNik1RV.jpg

·
Registered
15 Posts
Crank Handle

How about this handle from Grainger?

Crank Handle

Regards,
Kevin

Reactions: glc, JKR and Bubber

·
Registered
913 Posts
I can't read the model number in your picture. Is it possibly a DF16 model Daytona? If so, the same drill press was marketed for a pretty long time and with a few other brand labels on it. I had a used one for a while but sold it for $50 during one of my moves. One of the other identical brands may have a parts stock site.

Model number is kind of generic, as it probably means (D)rill press, (F)loor model, (16) speed, so someone else may use the same model number for a different machine. One brand of DF16 may, or may not be, identical to yours.

Reactions: Bubber

·
Old Pa-pa
12,124 Posts
That's the exact same drill press as my old Craftsman, I know who built it for Craftsman now.
Here is the Craftsman manual with some part numbers, don't know if it will help you much because of the shape
Sears is in:

Had trouble sizing scans, you should be able to see something now.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts