·
Administrator
17,260 Posts
Great news Rob!

They are both great guys :good2:

·
Registered
11,749 Posts
For the guys at Finch Services, Westminster, Md. Shop Manager Keith and Tech Kenny solved JD755 ?? on the phone. Good guys and have helped me many times over the years. :bigthumb: :bigbeer:

Rob
:dunno:eek:k good--but what was wrong with ur tractor to begin with? are u allowed to tell us:unknown:it would make ur happiness our happiness then too.:thumbup1gif:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,028 Posts
Finch has been around for a long, long time, always with an excellent reputation.
Excellent reputation explains longevity. :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
11,372 Posts

·
Registered
12,501 Posts
This is good stuff, definitely don't hear enough "good" dealer experiences on here. :good2:

·
Registered
11,372 Posts
This is good stuff, definitely don't hear enough "good" dealer experiences on here. :good2:
I agree. I have to believe that there are far more good dealers than poor ones.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BigJim - Missed your question earlier

:dunno:eek:k good--but what was wrong with ur tractor to begin with? are u allowed to tell us:unknown:it would make ur happiness our happiness then too.:thumbup1gif:

The original problem had to do with the PTO not staying engaged. I inherieted he tractor from father. Had to do with two switchs in the circuit. AM37643 which installs L/rear of transaxle. Then their is AM36886 which installs L/S of the transaxle under the footplate/board.

In the parts manual pages 40-4 and 40-5 E15 (Ibelieve the switchs are Item 21 &22). When you look at the parts manual its not very easy to notice which switch goes to which location. I dummied up, bought AM36886 and installed it where switch # AM37643 is supposed to be. Hence "No Joy on the fix"

The phone call was me describing the problem, the part and part# I bought and where I installed it. They quickly saw the problem, I bought the correct switch the next day and was up # running.

Rob

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That'd OK Big Jim

I finally answered your question and your asleep. That happens at your age.:laugh:

Rob

1 - 11 of 11 Posts