Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got two surveys from John Deere via email over the weekend, at least that's when I get to them. One for the tractor, one for the loader, not one for the mower deck.

Decided to allow them to forward to the dealership where I got my 1025R, and what do you know, my sales guy called me this morning. Had I not been in the middle of my physical therapy work out I would have talked to him.

He is supposed to call me again tomorrow. I interested to see what he says about the survey.

I wasn't mean or harsh with my survey, hell I thought I was quite fair.

I was a little surprised that I got such a quick call back.

I'll let you all know what the phone conversation entails.

Will-

·
Premium Member
14,715 Posts
At least it has your dealers attention.

I got one today and was going to do it either tonight or tomorrow morning.

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
I got my survey via email Saturday. However I am holding of on answering it until after my SCV is replaced. I stopped in today and talked with the service manager and he told me to bring it in, which I plan to do in the morning. I had stopped in the day before Christmas and he was on vacation, so his replacement wrote it up and they were supposed to call me, but I did not hear from them.

Dave

·
Registered
223 Posts
I received three surveys in the last 5 weeks, one for the tractor 1025R, one for the FEL H120 and one specific to my dealer all though the mail. I let them have it on the tractor and fel did not hold back . With the dealer I was quite nice as they have done well for me. I allowed JD to forward all three to the dealer. I have not heard anything back from JD or my dealer as of yet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts