Attachments

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
That's awesome! Nice picture as well.

·
Premium Member
4,571 Posts
So my son Levi made the Dec/Jan Issue of Farm and Ranch Living. Thought I'd share the article.

https://www.facebook.com/584540021623103/posts/1942469429163482?sfns=0
Congratulations on giving your son a solid foundation for a wholesome, satisfying and productive life. Very inspiring. He will thank you many times over. Urban life, even in this great country, can't hold a candle to what this young man is experiencing with a loving family in good old rural U.S.A.

·
Premium Member
3,230 Posts
Congratulations on giving your son a solid foundation for a wholesome, satisfying and productive life. Very inspiring. He will thank you many times over. Urban life, even in this great country, can't hold a candle to what this young man is experiencing with a loving family in good old rural U.S.A.
Wow super great picture! Your lucky to have such a good son but it takes a good Dad to build a good Son! He is very lucky!

·
Registered
467 Posts
2 good men . I grew up on the farm and could not wait to get home , change clothes and find Dad . You are someone to be proud , Levi as well ! Keep it coming . BTW my wife asked where you got the gutterguard lights , she is totally confused . :banghead: Great pic ,ought to be on this cheapass sight calendar ? Kevin .

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Christmas lights are just these.

I had just turned them on before we went out. The snow hadn’t melted yet. Neat effect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 8 of 8 Posts