Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As my shed is relatively small, the ability to move implements around easily makes changeovers and storage a whole lot simpler. The deck seems to be always in the way and have played with axle kits to store on edge. The issue with the axles has been unless your moving in a straight line, it can be a challenge to maneuver into tight areas, etc. This weekend I spent a couple hours and fabricated a couple dollies that slide on with no effort and provide full mobility with ease. The variations can be endless but here's mine! Now even during the summer months, I can store on edge and free up space and increase convenience.

Thought it may be useful to share as I'm sure there's similar stories out there.......

Short video at - Deck Molbility.wmv - YouTube

Attachments

·
Registered
374 Posts
Interesting..................
Obviously no problem to turn corners or wiggle into a tight spot.

Good job

·
Premium Member
792 Posts
Nice product! I believe Mower Deck Axle Co, a GTT Vendor/sponsor, sells something quite similar:good2:

·
Administrator
18,318 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thx Kenny

That's the site I was on originally but only see straight line axle kits and one set of dollies for rolling around the deck while flat. Maybe I'm missing something but appreciate the redirect.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts