Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
22,935 Posts
This is for 1-5 series, not just the 5-series. I'll edit and move the post.

Reactions: Superglidesport

·
Premium Member
2020 1025R, 120R, 54D
4,233 Posts

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
I need a new front screen for my tractor.
I just joined that club 2 nights ago. My BIL called me at 9:30pm and told me a tree was down blocking our road. I wondered why no one was driving by😂. I ended up cleaning it up in the dark and put a branch through my grill😥

Reactions: Herminator

·
Registered
119 Posts
So what are you all buying?
Off the top of my head, I got nuthin on my gotta have list.
I was wondering what I may get as well.
Might as well get a round of filters I suppose.
I was also thinking doing a walk around and making a list.
A few minor things i can think of are a new joystick boot, the 3ph lever stop and the plastic cover for the 1-4 speed gear shift is cracked.
I'm open to other suggestions.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So what are you all buying?
Off the top of my head, I got nuthin on my gotta have list.
Deere had a 12% sale on filters a while back ... 20% is a better deal. The last time there was 20% discount I bought a new seat... Bunch of money but my 25 year old tractor looks new again.... instead of an aftermarket fudge farm.

·
Premium Member
6,646 Posts
Last time Deere had this discount my dealer had no idea. I provided the link and they then discounted my purchase. I would suggest everybody print out the linked page with the address before going to the dealer.
Don't you hate having to "beg" for something like this?

Reactions: hosspuller

·
Administrator
22,935 Posts
Crap.
Just Monday I had ordered 2 ball joints for my 455 steering, picked them up yesterday and forgot all about this! 🤦‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️😂

Reactions: Rule292

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Crap.
Just Monday I had ordered 2 ball joints for my 455 steering, picked them up yesterday and forgot all about this! 🤦‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️😂
Just looked on my dealers web site and the 20% wasn't listed in either the manufacturer or dealer promotions web pages. And I just went there at lunch today to get some mouse clips for the 3-point since Ma Deere packaged them poorly in my TLB 3 point kit so they were missing.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.