Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are restoring a Deere 650 and all was going well until we discovered the fuel injector pump we sourced was for a different yanmar engine and did not fit. I've made many phone calls and searches for the part - CH15619 - and no one seems to have any rebuilds or even good cores. Anyone have any idea where I can source one?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am restoring a JD 1050 I found that getting parts it's 1989 getting parts is difficult through any of the dealers or aftermarkets and I prefer to stay whole anyway I found discount Marine source that's a boating supply company has virtually just about any stock for yanmar engines that you may need I checked your 650 without your specific engine code number I don't know but it looks like about 190 bucks completely in stock check it out

Sent from my motorola one hyper using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
6,925 Posts
Interesting. Not sure why it shows up and gives a price for you. When I look it up it says "NLA". Maybe your local dealer happens to have one in stock?

Reactions: Gizmo2

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
45,422 Posts
I’ll try calling my local dealer to make sure. $1400 is pretty steep though. Tractor is barely worth that.
Yep, you're in a tough spot. Keep us posted.

Reactions: flyweight
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.