Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all
I've an '85, as I recall, 950 MFWD s.n. 23243 with loader. I lost the detent on the valve (Cessna 30932CBH) a bit ago then the valve started hemmoraging. Opened it up to do o rings and found a bunch of rust on top of the detent spool. Detent itself was gone and 1 spring was down to almost nothing. Most all I need is NLA. Detent and 1 spring crosses to a number of other systems from the 317 to 1050. Here's the question- what is this thing supposed to look like? The rotted spring, I think, has no P.N. bc it's part of the spool just right of the detent balls (7). #8, i think, disengages the detent but had become dust by the time I got into the valve.
Any wisdom from the wise? Tjanks for your time.
Rectangle Font Parallel Pattern Triangle

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have a valve I removed from an 850 a few months ago. Not sure if it's Cessna or not. If you like I can dig into it and see if there's anything there that might be of any use to you. It had some problems in that area on one of the spools. Don't remember which, but I didn't want to fool with it so I just swapped it out for a different type valve just to get the loader working again.

I'm just going to scrap it, so if there is anything you can use you're welcome to it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Okay, so this is a Cessna valve. Two spool, one w/float. Casting number on the back is 30932-30C. I replaced it because the centering spring mechanisms were gunked up, not working properly, and I just didn't care to fool with it. It wasn't working right, but it's all there and still in one piece. There may well be some usable parts in there, but no promises.

The owner didn't care. He wasn't concerned about whether or not he had a factory original valve, just wanted the loader to work.

You're welcome to all or parts of it for the postage. I'm in central Kentucky.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Okay, so this is a Cessna valve. Two spool, one w/float. Casting number on the back is 30932-30C. I replaced it because the centering spring mechanisms were gunked up, not working properly, and I just didn't care to fool with it. It wasn't working right, but it's all there and still in one piece. There may well be some usable parts in there, but no promises.

The owner didn't care. He wasn't concerned about whether or not he had a factory original valve, just wanted the loader to work.

You're welcome to all or parts of it for the postage. I'm in central Kentucky.
IM, I'm just getting back to this. If that valve is still available I'd love to get my hands on it. I've been so busy with work that I haven't had the time to put into this. I can Paypal as soon as you greenlight this.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts