Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guy here at work is looking into a 23 or 2520.....Just tried the build your own on JD.com and theres no way to add in the 200cx loader when building them?
Anybody here have rough pricing on the loader? Or a 23/2520 Package?

·
Premium Member
6,698 Posts
Currently, Deere's site is on again, off again. Keep trying it will work eventually. Ballpark just under $3000 for the loader. Of course that includes a ballast box. That was what mine ran 2 years ago.

·
Premium Member
6,698 Posts
Just went to Deere's site, shows the loader list for $3209 base. Try build your own for just the loader.

·
Premium Member
6,698 Posts
And one more thing, don't forget the hood guard.

·
Registered
27 Posts
my 2520

Guy here at work is looking into a 23 or 2520.....Just tried the build your own on JD.com and theres no way to add in the 200cx loader when building them?
Anybody here have rough pricing on the loader? Or a 23/2520 Package?

Picking mine up tomorrow:
My price on a 200cx is $3,209
My price for 46 Backhoe is $6,920
Both purchased new and installed with new 2520.

Hope this helps.

·
Administrator
21,040 Posts
Picking mine up tomorrow:
My price on a 200cx is $3,209
My price for 46 Backhoe is $6,920
Both purchased new and installed with new 2520.

Hope this helps.
Welcome to DT:yahoo:

·
Premium Member
6,698 Posts
In a couple of days after I pick the toy up I'm sure I will have plenty of questions for you guys. So thank you in advance.
Welcome to the fun. You'll love the 2520 and what is capable of doing.
:ttiwwp:

·
Premium Member
3,564 Posts
Nice tractor! Let me know if you are having trouble with the pics. You should be able to put 15 up at a time.

·
Premium Member
6,698 Posts
BEAUTIFUL Rob! You'll love it. It is a great machine.:good2::good2:

·
Premium Member
6,698 Posts
Hey Rob, looks like you got the big materials bucket for your FEL. I ended up with the 50" heavy duty bucket. I put a tooth bar on it for dirt digging. I really like it. What are your planned uses for your bucket?

And what is all that stacked in the garage next to it, birdseed?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hey Rob, looks like you got the big materials bucket for your FEL. I ended up with the 50" heavy duty bucket. I put a tooth bar on it for dirt digging. I really like it. What are your planned uses for your bucket?

And what is all that stacked in the garage next to it, birdseed?
Pellets for the stove.
Would really like a tooth bar. Had the dealer put on a thumb for the BH. So TB had to wait.
Have a patio to build next spring, redo a rock wall in front yard. This winter (and every winter) snow for the driveway. A septic system up at the lake house. new drainage pipes at both houses. Should get me through 2011.

·
Premium Member
6,698 Posts
Well Rob, you may not need to hurry on that tooth bar. You will find that backhoe will do some things for you. I didn't get the backhoe and am still mulling it over. You will be surprised what that little machine will actually do. Have fun tractoring.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts