Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Seeking wisdom from folks who have observed how the dealership deals change with the seasons. For example what would you expect is coming after current lot of Lawn/Garden X series and 1 series deals end on 10/26. Better or worse, I'm presuming better given the seasonal lull on the East Coast at least. Thanks in advance.

Special Sales and Financing Offers | John Deere US

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
I’m going to go the other way here-from memory Deere runs seasonal deals and then ends them, not increases them once they run out.

It’s not really about clearing out ‘old’ models as machinery doesn’t change much from MY to MY, most deals just are a little incentive to move some units before the end of the season and then they end, this adds to the bottom line without drastic cuts to profitability and then things contain from there as usual.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I was curious if at the end of these they would change to say 15% off snow plows or blowers? Right now there is 15% off of material collection systems so I thought maybe I'd wait to see if there was something on snowblowers. Thoughts?

·
Premium Member
12,103 Posts
I was curious if at the end of these they would change to say 15% off snow plows or blowers? Right now there is 15% off of material collection systems so I thought maybe I'd wait to see if there was something on snowblowers. Thoughts?
Never saw anything like that during previous seasons.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts