Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does Deere ever put the iMatch on sale? What have you paid?

I have the rural king/ harbor freight quick hitch and I'm not too thrilled with the way it works, the tabs that go in and out to lock the implement on have stretched a little I think from sitting heavy attachments down hard, making it hard to unhook them. Are the moving parts of quick hitches adjustable? I haven't been able to find any adjustment.

·
Registered
741 Posts
"Deere" and "on sale".......???

Seriously, I've never seen an iMatch on sale except Mutton sometimes offers a small discount on the Internet.

I've been tempted by the price of the HF QH but the Deere is vastly superior in my opinion. I think LandPride's QH is even nicer but it was another $150 more than Deere's iMatch the last time I checked.

Reactions: Morrison295

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Seriously, I've never seen an iMatch on sale except Mutton sometimes offers a small discount on the Internet.

I've been tempted by the price of the HF QH but the Deere is vastly superior in my opinion. I think LandPride's QH is even nicer but it was another $150 more than Deere's iMatch the last time I checked.
I know lol I should have had it included in my deal, but I wasn't thinking about that at the time.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Reactions: PJR832

·
Registered
32 Posts

I just got these prices from my local dealer for my SCUT. The BB is JD of course.

The ballast box is $288.20 and the iMatch hitch is $365.20.

·
Premium Member
2,147 Posts

Actually manufacturers push sales out all the time. That is actually where sales originate. Sales do not start at the retailer, they start at the manufacturer.
Now, that isn't to same the retailer cannot offer discounts, but then the retailer is hurting their profit margin, which in today's world is getting less and less.

Where does 0% financing come from, manufacturers. Several years ago, vehicle manufacturers realized that if they really wanted to push the sale of their new cars, they had to finance them. This 0% financing is done by many manufacturers now, and we all know this concept works. Heck, we rarely talk about buying used anymore because we can get 0% financing on a new one.

If a manufacturer is offering 0% financing, there is absolutely no advantage to pay cash because the dealer makes no more either way. The same can be said concerning manufacturer sales. The dealer/retailer makes the same profit margin if the manufacturer offers the discounted buying price to the dealer.

Dealers in equipment try to get incentives from the manufacturers all the time. If a dealer is working a deal on a large tractor or piece of equipment, many times the dealer will go back to the mfg. to see if they can discount the buying price a percent of two to enable them to "get the deal".

Reactions: PJR832
1 - 7 of 7 Posts