Nice Deere OP. :greentractorride:
Ok, I'm super jealous...
I seem to be between old ladies again, let alone "trophy" status.:banghead:

·
Registered
8,439 Posts
Ok, I'm super jealous...
I seem to be between old ladies again, let alone "trophy" status.:banghead:
And aren't you the guy who bought a Corvette just a few months ago?

Seems like it......or do I have you confused with someone else?

Be real careful of the "Trophy status" as once they get a taste of things which can be "updated", some go overboard. Fortunately, my wife possesses natural beauty and isn't interested in Botox and Silicone and other things which many are. Often, in the end, it ends very horribly when some mess with nature.........Take a look at Daryl Hannah, Goldie Hawn, and a whole host of those who spent to defy mother nature and in the end, ended up with a very freakish outcome...........

·
Registered
2,872 Posts
Thanks Sulley, yes I traded my Mitsubishi and some cash for the Vette.
Something must be wrong with the car though, beautiful women have not thrown themselves at me?
I have always had a love of driving nice vehicles, not top shelf by any means but not just appliances.
I am realistic about my situation and actually speculated that changing to the Vette would do more to inhibit my ability to gain companionship than help, as I must look the typical grey headed old man driving it. At least with the Mitsu women had no idea what it was. And I must say Corvettes are much better cars than I would have guessed and I do like it a lot.
I'm thinking I may as well finish adapting to the hermit lifestyle. The world does not want men like me anymore.

I will hereby submit this reply for "Thread Derail Of The Year".

·
Premium Member
7,576 Posts
Thanks Sulley, yes I traded my Mitsubishi and some cash for the Vette.
Something must be wrong with the car though, beautiful women have not thrown themselves at me?
I have always had a love of driving nice vehicles, not top shelf by any means but not just appliances.
I am realistic about my situation and actually speculated that changing to the Vette would do more to inhibit my ability to gain companionship than help, as I must look the typical grey headed old man driving it. At least with the Mitsu women had no idea what it was. And I must say Corvettes are much better cars than I would have guessed and I do like it a lot.
I'm thinking I may as well finish adapting to the hermit lifestyle. The world does not want men like me anymore.

I will hereby submit this reply for "Thread Derail Of The Year".
You should have bought a truck! :pickup:, tractor :greentractorride:, or airplane :airplane: :mocking:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts