Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Randy's post made me think...what "uncommon" items do you guys have thats Deere related? By that I mean we all have hats/jackets/etc....

-JD Gas Grill 77k BTU...Wonderful unit...

-Self Made "Super Duty" Mailbox.....Got tired of the mail man damaging my box so I bought a "Titan" mailbox which is made with 1/8" Steel Plate...Custom Decals.

Attachments

·
Administrator
18,504 Posts
No pictures, but I have:

A JD stool from TSC in the pole barn.
A JD electronic weather station from Amazon.
A JD bottle opener mounted in the garage form TSC.
A JD neon clock from TSC in the pole barn-present from the kids last Christmas.
A JD sign in the garage.
There is also a few JD fleece blankets in and around the house.

Edit 10/17/10 to add a full set of John Deere plates, bowls and platters in the kitchen...Brian's post below jogged my meager memory.

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
I will add:

Soda Can Kozy
3' x 5' Flag
"John Deere Drive" Sign

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Oh yeah, can't forget the straw hat in my goofy avitar.

·
Administrator
18,504 Posts
I thought I would be unable to participate in this thread... But.. Today at dinner, I found my way in...

I have John Deere Salt and Pepper Shakers...LOL

They were sent to me as a thank you for my 3720 purchase.
I just had to change my post above after reading yours...

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You guys reminded me of the kitchen...
-JD Crystal Glassware (one of Wifes friends used to own a JD Dealership...they were given a 5 piece set of wine glasses with the JD Logo in them at a JD Dealer Dinner of some sort)
-JD Cast Iron Pan
-Salt & Pepper Shakers
-Countless Coffee Mugs & Travel Mugs

Because everyone knows I'm a JD Guy, it makes for easy gifts...also got a ProtoType JD Infant's sled.. Got it as a Baby Shower gift...long story behind that one..

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Lets just say, i got a lot od diecast tractors on a shelf. I also have thinks like coin holders, containers, clocks, hats, scarf (for dog), gloves, and popcorn to name a few. I even have an old Deere manual of some sort with lots of old tractors in it like the Model A. As well as books all about John Deere tractors up to the 90s. :D

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Here is a pic of the flag I have. Fly it all the time.

Attachments

·
Registered
490 Posts
Here is a pic of the flag I have. Fly it all the time.
I need one of those! If I had one, Id tie it to the ROPS of my Yanmar. :laugh::lol::thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
12,233 Posts
To add to what everyone else has listed, before we picked up our new dog from the local rescue last week, I went to TSC and bought him a John Deere collar. Also have two new 3-speed JD bikes still in the boxes.

·
Administrator
18,504 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Here is what a good friend of mine just recently gave me. Didn't have an owner hat, now I do. :yahoo:

Attachments

·
Administrator
18,504 Posts
Here is what a good friend of mine just recently gave me. Didn't have an owner hat, now I do. :yahoo:
With TWO tractors you never got a hat?

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
With TWO tractors you never got a hat?
No, missed on that one. Probably had to do with buying each tractor from a different dealer. :unknown: But, that is another story.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts