Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well.. After 18 yrs of faithful service my Scotts (by Deere) 2046 trans is making a funny noise. Drive belt and idlers all changed last year along with a new engine from a D130. We have a 2015 X310 with 42 in deck that came in on trade. Comes with bagger, 5 sets of new/good blades, mulch kit/blades. Not a scratch on it. 55 hrs. My cost is $1800 plus tax and 2% for sales commission. Been working for Deere for over 10yrs.. First Deere rider! Lol.

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19 Posts
Well.. After 18 yrs of faithful service my Scotts (by Deere) 2046 trans is making a funny noise. Drive belt and idlers all changed last year along with a new engine from a D130. We have a 2015 X310 with 42 in deck that came in on trade. Comes with bagger, 5 sets of new/good blades, mulch kit/blades. Not a scratch on it. 55 hrs. My cost is $1800 plus tax and 2% for sales commission. Been working for Deere for over 10yrs.. First Deere rider! Lol.

Enjoy it! Feels good to move up a bit in the world!!

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Seems like a simple decision to me-you’ll love the upgrade too I’m sure!

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
After a quick .5 run time.. Pros and cons.
Con.. That RIO needs to go! Lol. Deck is narrow so going around stuff is a little tedious. Front of deck blowout. Need to install blowout kit. Exhaust seems to blow leaves away before I get to em. Head lights suck. Anyone have a source for LED that plug up to a 1156 bulb socket?
PRO.. Bagger is very good. Even sucked up acorns!. Filled very quick. But that's ok as I run leaves and clippings thru shredder to compost.
Love the power steering. Even with 18.5 hp.. Plenty of power. Cuts very even. Good enough ground speed.
Leaf season is here.. We will see how she does.

·
Registered
11,408 Posts
Looks like a brand new machine.:thumbup1gif:

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
After a quick .5 run time.. Pros and cons.
Con.. That RIO needs to go! Lol. Deck is narrow so going around stuff is a little tedious. Front of deck blowout. Need to install blowout kit. Exhaust seems to blow leaves away before I get to em. Head lights suck. Anyone have a source for LED that plug up to a 1156 bulb socket?
PRO.. Bagger is very good. Even sucked up acorns!. Filled very quick. But that's ok as I run leaves and clippings thru shredder to compost.
Love the power steering. Even with 18.5 hp.. Plenty of power. Cuts very even. Good enough ground speed.
Leaf season is here.. We will see how she does.

Well I am use to the RIO. It's second nature to Me. Never have defeated It other than My X748. But it came defeated. Because I bought it used. But I still pull up on the Lever and hold it when I Mow in reverse Had a X485 before the X748 That I Bought new in 2003. So 15 years of using the RIO has become second nature. Even now with the 2025R which has a different RIO set Up It became second nature Pretty fast. Just don't ever take the X310 in for service at a Deere dealer if you ever run into a Problem you can't fix yourself because they may put the RIO back into service as some dealers mandate there staff to put any defeated RIO's back into service

But anyways here is what a Lot are using as a 1156 LED Bulb Replacement Amazon.com: LUYED 2 X 1700 Lumens Extremely Bright 1156 4014 102-EX Chipsets 1156 1141 1003 7506 LED Bulbs Used For Backup Reverse Lights,Xenon White(Brightest LED in market): Automotive. It's what I have On the way Myself as I am changing out dim LED's on a Cub Cadet XT3 GSX(MTD must have used the cheapest LED's they could find Because there so Dim You Can barely see at Night On the Cub)

If You want to upgrade the deck the X310 will easily Support the Deere 48inch deck :bigthumb:

·
Administrator
17,301 Posts
LOL...
He is a tech at a dealer...

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I am use to the RIO. It's second nature to Me. Never have defeated It other than My X748. But it came defeated. Because I bought it used. But I still pull up on the Lever and hold it when I Mow in reverse Had a X485 before the X748 That I Bought new in 2003. So 15 years of using the RIO has become second nature. Even now with the 2025R which has a different RIO set Up It became second nature Pretty fast. Just don't ever take the X310 in for service at a Deere dealer if you ever run into a Problem you can't fix yourself because they may put the RIO back into service as some dealers mandate there staff to put any defeated RIO's back into service

But anyways here is what a Lot are using as a 1156 LED Bulb Replacement Amazon.com: LUYED 2 X 1700 Lumens Extremely Bright 1156 4014 102-EX Chipsets 1156 1141 1003 7506 LED Bulbs Used For Backup Reverse Lights,Xenon White(Brightest LED in market): Automotive. It's what I have On the way Myself as I am changing out dim LED's on a Cub Cadet XT3 GSX(MTD must have used the cheapest LED's they could find Because there so Dim You Can barely see at Night On the Cub)

If You want to upgrade the deck the X310 will easily Support the Deere 48inch deck :bigthumb:
Let me know how those LEDs work out. I am getting used to the RIO.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts