Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,872 Posts
I can't believe they deleted this! It's like deleting the scene on the steps from "Rocky", or the "Batches" scene from "Treasure of the Sierra Madre", or the "Guns are just a tool" scene from "Shane", or the "I'll never be poor again" scene from GWTW! They will no doubt be forced to put it back, else forgo claiming their legacy that accompanies the creation of a classic.

·
Registered
417 Posts
This scene could have saved the movie!
-Lou

·
Registered
12,286 Posts
well I haven't saw this movie yet, and I doubt I will as Batman fighting Superman isn't on my radar yet. but hey gizmo2 thanks for showing me this little clip of it, as I thought it was funny. gotta go as Dr.Phil is coming on-yippee-ha!!

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well I haven't saw this movie yet, and I doubt I will as Batman fighting Superman isn't on my radar yet. but hey gizmo2 thanks for showing me this little clip of it, as I thought it was funny. gotta go as Dr.Phil is coming on-yippee-ha!!
I haven't seen the movie either. I also have a hard time wrapping my head around Batman and Superman fighting.

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
I haven't seen the movie either. I also have a hard time wrapping my head around Batman and Superman fighting.
It would be like Roy Rogers and Gene Autry fighting, does not compute.

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,261 Posts
Waiting for the DVD. Soon as it does it's mine for my collection of videos. Good or bad, I'll have it. Hopefully the deleted scene will still be deleted. :laugh: Don't like Kimmel.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts