Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It was picking up my new 4066R day today. They got the MSL (was told it was NSL only to find it wasn't) loader, 3rd function kit, cutting edge, mirror kit, and steering wheel spinner installed yesterday and called to come and getter'. Now it's time to start pimping it out. Started with imatch QH (from last tractor),
Wheel Tire Tractor Vehicle Motor vehicle
Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle Tractor
Wheel Tire Sky Tractor Vehicle
Wheel Tire Vehicle Sky Tractor
Wood Yellow Floor Flooring Paint

then the hydraulic top link I kept from my 5075E that thankfully fit. Tomorrow I will install the phone holder, check wheel lug nuts, check for leaks and any loose connections of any kind. Will the set bucket level indicator, weld 3 hooks on HD bucket, fab a tie-down for the right front (there's one on the left, but not on the right?), start installing my Summit hydraulics 4 circuit expansion manifold kit. Will have 8 active hydraulic scvs to use. I'm also rebuilding my 8' snowplow to be able to just float the blade ..... not the boom, or run it rigid using JDQA brackets and a 1/2" steel plate. The last version using the titan attachments 1/4" plate was a disaster. The one picture is me ciphering and laying out the brackets. Will keep you guys posted as progress moves along.

·
Super Moderator
10,785 Posts
Congrats and good luck with your new rig!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
110 Posts
are those r4 tires?

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They are a special tire, Nokian. They come with the Snow Cab package. They’re bigger in diameter and mount on the R1 rims. I think the R14s go on the R4 rims, I don’t know for sure.

Reactions: rtgt and Macddmac

·
Registered
8,516 Posts
Nice👍congrats. Sharp and sure is fun pimping it out. Always work in progress.

Reactions: rtgt

·
Premium Member
1,326 Posts
Wow! Love to see the accessories sitting on the bench even before the machine arrives.

·
Premium Member
1,434 Posts
Awesome machine!!
Congrats

·
Premium Member
1025r with Mauser cab.
15,194 Posts
Beautiful tractor, this same machine was sitting out in front of my dealer at my last visit. Snow cab, same tires, it had a front manifold of hydraulics installed, as I think it was going to be running the snow pusher with the hydraulic end panels, which was parked nearby. It had a special sign in the window denoting the snow cab. Those tires are hard to miss and not to be confused with anything else for sure.........

Our local airport keeps a few of these for clearing parking lots and pavement in general around the terminal. A snow removal company also ordered a few for parking lot work, and they had the snow pusher with the hydraulic end panels and an extendable rear blade as well...............

Congratulations on a beautiful machine..............

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Beautiful tractor, this same machine was sitting out in front of my dealer at my last visit. Snow cab, same tires, it had a front manifold of hydraulics installed, as I think it was going to be running the snow pusher with the hydraulic end panels, which was parked nearby. It had a special sign in the window denoting the snow cab. Those tires are hard to miss and not to be confused with anything else for sure.........

Our local airport keeps a few of these for clearing parking lots and pavement in general around the terminal. A snow removal company also ordered a few for parking lot work, and they had the snow pusher with the hydraulic end panels and an extendable rear blade as well...............

Congratulations on a beautiful machine..............
Thank you sir.

·
Premium Member
3,475 Posts
Awesome !!!!
Very sharp tractor !!!!
Love the Nokian tires !!!!

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
@Montana Dan beautiful machine. I have almost the same one on order but a 4052. How long did you have to wait for it? Dealer told me Nov-Dec delivery. Ordered in March.
Was sitting on the dealership lot. A gal bought it, had it delivered, then told them to come back and get it. It was too big and intimidating for her. Aside from that, we have 4 series tractors coming out of our ears. In Billings, there were over half a dozen, and in my town, there’s two on the lot. They’re 66’s though, not 52’s. They may have a couple of those at the mothership lot.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Was sitting on the dealership lot. A gal bought it, had it delivered, then told them to come back and get it. It was too big and intimidating for her. Aside from that, we have 4 series tractors coming out of our ears. In Billings, there were over half a dozen, and in my town, there’s two on the lot. They’re 66’s though, not 52’s. They may have a couple of those at the mothership lot.
Wow, that’s good to hear they are stocked up. We don’t really need it until winter so I’m not in a huge rush. Seems like the availability is not as good above you in Alberta! If recall it was the MSL loader that was driving the long lead time, so you are lucky to get that.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Wow, that’s good to hear they are stocked up. We don’t really need it until winter so I’m not in a huge rush. Seems like the availability is not as good above you in Alberta! If recall it was the MSL loader that was driving the long lead time, so you are lucky to get that.
Roger that, still waiting for the other shoe to drop.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts