Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dealer called. The factory called him and I should see my X748SE at the dealer on Nov 22. He needs to install the hard cab, 3 pt hitch, 47 Blower and 54 mower. I also ordered a Frontier 2060L back blade. My Cyclone rack came last week. If this weather holds I may get to use it yet.

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Hang in there Lou!

The waiting is the hardest part. Unfortunately, you probably won't see it until after Thanksgiving, it will take the dealer a couple of days to do his thing. Sounds like you are getting quite the delivery. Post up pics when ya get it. :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
304 Posts
Yea, it's a shame that you have to wait... but I bet it will be worth it.

I too am dying to see the pics of that setup! :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
59 Posts
My dealer called. The factory called him and I should see my X748SE at the dealer on Nov 22. He needs to install the hard cab, 3 pt hitch, 47 Blower and 54 mower. I also ordered a Frontier 2060L back blade. My Cyclone rack came last week. If this weather holds I may get to use it yet.
Wow! What a set-up. I recently had my new X748SE delivered and can tell you it is a wonderful machine! Not that I want to add to your anticipation or amything :laugh:

Anyway, I'm with RandM and Dave T....lookin real forward to seeing this set-up.

I bet a bunch here would love to hear about the hard-cab, I know I would love some details on your thoughts;
ergonomics
comfort
etc.

Congratulations sir!

·
Corndog Hater
11,773 Posts
Congrats on buying a great setup! And I will throw my name in as well, looking forward to pics and your thoughts.:thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
280 Posts
hopefully you can mow with it, but you will be able to clear snow if not :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Arrived at dealer. It is still in the crate. Friday I will go take a look at it, try to get a pic.
I added to the order the rear PTO, the front blade and the block heater.
I tried uploading pics from my album. Get a file does not exist. Can anyone see the pics in my album?
Have a Happy Thanksgiving
lou

·
Registered
304 Posts
Awesome that the tractor arrived! Can't wait to see it with some of those goodies on there.

Can't even find your album? :dunno:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
heres a pic that I uploaded from my computer. Still trying to get abum to upload.

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lots of boxes. Was being assembled when I arrived. No delivery date, not all the parts are in. Big box is cab.
ordered
47 Snowblower, 54C MMM, 54 Front blade, 60 Back Blade, ROPS hard cab with strobe, heater and wiper. Rear PTO and 3pt Cat 1

Attachments

·
Registered
304 Posts
Good grief Lou... the dealer doesn't have room for anything else but your stuff! :laugh:

Looking forward to seeing it set up. :thumbup1gif:

·
Corndog Hater
11,773 Posts
Glad it is getting closer to being at your house Lou! Thanks for the update.:thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
304 Posts
Lou,

Did they get your tractor together yet? We're dying for pics. :laugh:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Getting closer

Attachments

·