Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if obtaining the Deluxe Grill Guard for a 3720 is available on the Internet, or do I need to go to a dealer? I have the basic guard, and it looks like the Deluxe is the grillwork that bolts to the basic frame. Is this correct or am I missing something?

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
3,564 Posts
Yes, the delux grill parts just bolt to the basic one. I bet you can find them online. I would try ebay. You can expand your search as the grill guard is the same for the 3x20 and the 4x20.

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Here is a photo.

Thought I'd supply the photo.

Attachments

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Randy:

Typing in WP5675 I don't get much on a Google search. Is there some specific Internet dealer that sells the grills for my Basic guard. Any info you can give me would be appreciated.

Thanks!

·
Administrator
18,527 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Unfortunately, I don't have a welder. So the next time I'm down where the tractor is, I"ll stop off at the dealer and check on a price for the guard.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Hey Scott, got a welder? http://www.greentractortalk.com/forums/showthread.php?2472-Making-a-PROPER-Grill-Guard

The actual part number is BWA1190. Offhand I don't know of any dealers that are selling it online, but I suspect shipping would kill any good deal you might find online anyway. I would just check with my local dealer if I where you.
Kenny, actually I believe the BWA1190 is part number for complete deluxe hood guard. The add-on to upgrade existing hood guard is BW15222.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts