Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hoping to upload pictures somewhere from the best plow day in the Mid-Atlantic. Sunny skies 70 degrees, the best home cooked lunch as always!!! Pictures which I wasn't able to upload to WFM when resized they wasn't worth viewing. I can email full size pictures, good seeing old friends and making new ones!!!! See everyone and more in the spring!!!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,708 Posts
Michael,
I wish I could have been there, for that matter, anywhere where there was a plow day. Looks like we won't have one here in Missouri this year. This one and the one in Alabama looks to be the place to be this weekend.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
What is the machine in the first photo? I wish I was there just to see that operate!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Terry,
I couldn't believe it was November 2nd I must have mentioned it to a few of the guys there. Riding home I got to thinking with weather and conditions no rocks smooth easy plowing ground Eddies plow day is really going to take off. Everyone that said they was coming did, I didn't read what happened in Missouri did you get rained out or just too much on your plate? Oh also wanted to know could we get an event's section here like on WFM that way well you know a place to post events. Maybe there is one here and I missed it. Andy if I remember correctly its a 1927 model of a Centaur tractor. Its steam powered, some young fella has brought it twice now. Here is a link to my YouTube channel with video of that tractor first plow day in Denton.
MichaelsJohnDeere's channel - YouTube
I tried uploading video from this past weekend and YouTube wouldn't allow it to upload for some reason so it's stuck in my own personal iPhone cyber space, till I figure out what's wrong there.
Michael

·
Administrator
20,983 Posts
Oh also wanted to know could we get an event's section here like on WFM that way well you know a place to post events. Maybe there is one here and I missed it.
We do have an events section. :drinks: Tractor Events & Shows.

I'll move move this thread to the events forum for a better fit.:thumbup1gif:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts