Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Tyler Tool has the Dewalt 20V Grease Gun Kit (DCGG571M1) on sale for $199.00. That's not a knockout price, but along with the Kit, you receive two free items: a Dewalt 20V Max 3A battery ( Retail $79.99) and a Dewalt 1/4" Impact Driver (List $119.99)

Shipping is free. I have purchased from Tyler Tool many times in the past and have not been disappointed. They are affiliated with, or maybe an alias for, CPO Outlets. Just checked CPO, and they have the same deal.

As far as I can determine, the deal is good thru 6/30/19.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did ya buy one?
Yes sir, I did! I already have an 18V and 20V impact and plenty of batteries, but this deal was just too good to pass up and I think my bride wants an impact for mother's day. :lol:

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Dirty bought one for me from Farm & Fleet for $165. He broke my pistol grip one. It's pretty sweet and easy to operate. If you throw the strap over your shoulder it makes it so your hands are free to run the trigger and hold the end on.

On Edit: Mine has the black bag, not the fancy black case.

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Tempting. . .

Hmmm, that would about complete my Dewalt lineup. Just got an impact wrench which was also on sale and included battery and charger. Have the 1/4 impact driver already. If it had a 5ah battery, I'd be really tempted. The grease gun might not need that but some of my other tools would last longer with a big boy battery, although the 4ah seems to hold up fairly well.

Treefarmer

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,764 Posts
Yes sir, I did! I already have an 18V and 20V impact and plenty of batteries, but this deal was just too good to pass up and I think my bride wants an impact for mother's day. :lol:
You should have said something, your wife could have borrowed my wife's impact. :lol:

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
LOL, I'm not good wife trainer

You should have said something, your wife could have borrowed my wife's impact. :lol:
Thank your wife for the offer but I've failed terribly at training my wife. She doesn't run the tractor, fix it when it's broken, pull me out of the ditch etc. I need to take lessons but after 37 years, it's probably too late. . . I should have started much, much earlier.

Treefarmer

·
Premium Member
7,593 Posts
I would be tempted too, but I already have THREE of 1/4" hex impacts, two 20v and one 18v.
SIL did not want the 18v one, single daughter has not been home to see it

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I posted bad info about the expiration of this deal. It was the bare tool sale (grease gun only) which expired on the 26th. The deal for this kit (20V grease gun, charger, 4A XR Max battery) and the free 3A battery and 1/4 impact, shows an expiration of June 30, 2019.

I've PM'd KennyD to have the original post opened up so it can be edited with the correct dates.

There's still time to pick up this great gift for Mother's Day! :thumbup1gif:

·
Administrator
17,561 Posts
I posted bad info about the expiration of this deal. It was the bare tool sale (grease gun only) which expired on the 26th. The deal for this kit (20V grease gun, charger, 4A XR Max battery) and the free 3A battery and 1/4 impact, shows an expiration of June 30, 2019.

I've PM'd KennyD to have the original post opened up so it can be edited with the correct dates.

There's still time to pick up this great gift for Mother's Day! :thumbup1gif:
Title and 1st post have been updated.

One more screw up like this and you'll be :whip: then :bash:

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Title and 1st post have been updated.

One more screw up like this and you'll be :whip: then :bash:
For some reason, I find that exciting. :lol:

·
Registered
8,501 Posts
There are several other deals at the same company on DeWalt "bare tools". If you purchase two bare tools, you can get a free 20 volt starter kit with 2 batteries, a charger and a carry case free, it looks like that sale is good through the 30th of April or while supplies last, for this promotion.

Deal Zone - Sales and Promotions for Power Tools | Tyler Tool

There is a limit on the number of "promotional" item deals of two per customer. I bought the grease gun kit and also ordered the 18 volt battery adapter for the new batteries to be used on the 18 volt tools. I looked at ordering two other "bare tools" to get the 20 volt starter kit and when I put the two extra bare tools in the cart with the grease gun kit, the free 1/4" impact, and extra battery. Trying to purchase them all at the same time, it didn't qualify for the free 20 volt starter kit.

When I left the site and came back and put just the two bare tools into the cart ( I didn't register as a customer as I was checking these things, just FYI.....) then it did qualify for the 20 volt starter kit.

So make sure to check if you are buying that there isn't a limit per customer for the 2 free promotional items, as it appeared to be the case when I had them all in the cart at the same time.

Also, there was another promotion which popped up and told me if I input a coupon code at check out, it would get another $10 off the entire order. When I put in the promotion code, which when I began to type it, it appeared in the box, then the system didn't recognize the coupon code as valid. That's fine, it was a good deal without the extra $10 getting the 1mpact and the extra battery for free.

I may order two more tools today, or try to anyways, to see if I qualify for the 20 volt starter kit. The 20 volt starter kit with the two batteries would be very handy to have with all of the DeWalt tools and the 18 volt battery adapter for my previous Dewalt tools.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hey Kennyd,

My wife wants to know if there’s anyway she can apply a filter to my account to block me from seeing these types of posts in the future. She said I’m already good enough at spending our money, I don’t need help from you guys, LOL!

·
Premium Member
7,593 Posts

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I was hoping the grease gun would be on the list, but it's not :banghead:

The big question is do I NEED TWO 1/2" Impacts for $199? to get the batteries? :dunno:
Yes, you do! :lol:

·
Administrator
17,561 Posts
Hey Kennyd,

My wife wants to know if there’s anyway she can apply a filter to my account to block me from seeing these types of posts in the future. She said I’m already good enough at spending our money, I don’t need help from you guys, LOL!

:lolol:

Tell her to contact me, I'll take a cash bribe to ban you :thumbup1gif:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts