Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have three Yellow and Black DeWalt Tool/Kit Bags. New, Never used
Bottom has two rubber runners and measures about 9" x 13". Each side has three small pockets. Zipper closure (bag not the pockets) Web carry handles.

$10 Each or All three for $25

Plus shipping based on your location

PLEASE Buy these so I can get a cordless grease gun !! :bigbeer: :kidw_truck_smiley:

·
Premium Member
7,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry no pictures :flag_of_truce:I am having trouble getting them to load all day today. :banghead:
I am blaming our s......l.....o.....w internet :nunu:

Maybe tomorrow morning I'll be able to post pictures. :dunno:

·
Premium Member
7,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Will pictures load? I'll try again, but only one.
It loaded, but very slow to load

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,610 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Anyone know if the DeWalt cordless grease gun will fit? I'll keep one if it will. The case it comes with is too bulky for me. A bag will keep it cleaner and my truck seat clean ( where tools going back and forth home to farm end up)

·
Premium Member
7,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
They are nice bags

I er somehow acquired two of them and they are nice bags. I don't know about the grease gun but they hold a 1/2 impact wrench or a reciprocating saw sans blade.

Treefarmer

·
Administrator
17,117 Posts
Anyone know if the DeWalt cordless grease gun will fit? I'll keep one if it will. The case it comes with is too bulky for me. A bag will keep it cleaner and my truck seat clean ( where tools going back and forth home to farm end up)
I seriously doubt it would fit.

·
Premium Member
7,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OxPath messaged me wanting all three :good2:

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
The grease gun won't completely fit in the 13" bag, but it sort of fits if the gun is upside-down. I'm interested in the bags, but not for storing the grease gun.

DewaltBag.jpeg

·
Premium Member
7,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Zebrafive needs to buy bigger combo kits, they come with bigger bags. :lol:
I did! See my "For Sale" of the DeWalt Tote that came with an extendable two wheel cart. Black Friday special is marked on the box everything came in. My conversion from 18v to 20v is almost complete!

·
Registered
7,942 Posts
No way.......Oh, you mean THIS grease gun......??

Just use the hard sided carry case it comes in, plus its easier to keep clean and there is a place for the spare battery as well......

Attachments

·
Registered
7,942 Posts
The grease gun won't completely fit in the 13" bag, but it sort of fits if the gun is upside-down. I'm interested in the bags, but not for storing the grease gun.

Now there is a scientific analysis of tool fitment if I have ever seen it.....complete with ruler for scale......:good2:

Note the use of either the grease gun end or similar related part to provide proper photography angle of the ruler. That's attention to detail. :good2:
Now we know what the NY fella's mean when they talk about "concealed carry"...........:laugh::lol::thumbup1gif:

·
Premium Member
7,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No way.......Oh, you mean THIS grease gun......??

Just use the hard sided carry case it comes in, plus its easier to keep clean and there is a place for the spare battery as well......
That's the plan! Now I need to buy one :good2:

·
Administrator
20,293 Posts
OP sold the bags. :good2: Thread closed.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.