Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I know they are only inanimate objects, but in the spirit of having some fun, did you give a name to your tractor? On the net I saw "Johnny", "JD", 'Penny".

I have decided to name my newly acquired 1025R the name of 'Gorgeous"....simply because she is...Yeah!! I also decided my 1025R was a "she".....

What about you?:)

·
Premium Member
2020 1025R, 120R, 54D
4,013 Posts
Mine is the Eagle!

·
Premium Member
1025r with Mauser cab.
14,674 Posts
No name. It's the tractor.

Distinguished from the other tractors by Mrs. Bear as "The new tractor" or "the bigger tractor".

·
Premium Member
Early 2017 Vintage 1025R TLB (260/H120)
3,689 Posts
My 1025R is Hobbs. It's cause I would frequently say "put x hours on the hobbs meter today".. (airplane reference to hour meter name) and it stuck. "put x hours on Hobbs today".

·
Premium Member
1,671 Posts
Its "My Tractor"

rob

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
No name necessarily, just "MINE". Same as my truck. 😎 😁

Reactions: ted35

·
Registered
362 Posts
The 2305 is JRN, short for John R. Newton who helped me clear my place before he passed away. The X324 is Jolly Roger as it was owned for four years by an oyster farm of the same name. The X540 is Jack B or The Smelly Alpaca, the name of the previous owner who used it, and housed it, with 11 smelly alpacas. Three years and a lot of cleaning later and it still smells.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Having a 5075E and a 1025R, I have named them "Big John" and "Little John".

·
Premium Member
9,283 Posts
Harold

·
Registered
760 Posts
Reactions: MattL
1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.