Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I'm sittin here with pratically a headache from smelling diesel fumes all day long..Long story short, dressed for work, fueled tractor this AM which isnt a problem usually...for whatever reason I spilled a bunch, and inevitebly got some on my pants...had no time to change....but all day I've been thinking of modifying the pour spout on my Diesel Can to have a nice soft floppy hose instead of a stiff plastic spout...that way I could put the hose in the fill port, and dump the can no problem.
What I was thinking of doing is finding/making a flanged barb to hook said hose up to, and it would be relatively easy to do so with brass/copper fittings.

·
Premium Member
3,564 Posts
B-20 is the most popluar at this point, and you are still ok with brass and copper there. I have to assume that this is a fueling setup and will not hold fuel for long periods, so either way, even if it was with B-100, you will be fine.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
COOL!
Thanks once again Brian.
Yeah, what I'm thinkin is that fitting should fit (or will fit after I'm done with it on my lathe) in place of the factory spout, then I can put a hose on it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts