Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I'm sittin here with pratically a headache from smelling diesel fumes all day long..Long story short, dressed for work, fueled tractor this AM which isnt a problem usually...for whatever reason I spilled a bunch, and inevitebly got some on my pants...had no time to change....but all day I've been thinking of modifying the pour spout on my Diesel Can to have a nice soft floppy hose instead of a stiff plastic spout...that way I could put the hose in the fill port, and dump the can no problem.
What I was thinking of doing is finding/making a flanged barb to hook said hose up to, and it would be relatively easy to do so with brass/copper fittings.

· Premium Member
5,932 Posts
B-20 is the most popluar at this point, and you are still ok with brass and copper there. I have to assume that this is a fueling setup and will not hold fuel for long periods, so either way, even if it was with B-100, you will be fine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.