Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking to buy a backhoe for my 3320 cab tractor. Will either the 375 or the 375A fit my machine? Do they both have sub frames?

Looking for some guidance.

Thx

Reactions: JD4044M

·
Administrator
18,542 Posts
Reactions: JD4044M

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Kenny
I do see the difference on how they both mount.

Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
375a

Hi all, my first post!

I have a 3720 and am looking at a used 375A for about 4000. Deere says I need the 375, but the 375 mounts so much more easily. I have looked very closely at the 3046R and its little brothers, pictures, tape measure... as far as I can tell they are the exact same thing, just painted a different color. My dealer is checking with Deere to try to figure out what the issue is, but I'm thinking of buying it anyway. As close as they are, if I can't adapt it, I m sure a welder could.

Another thing, I have looked for instructions how to install the mounting kit, in particular the linkage adapters(At least that's what I think they are) - same for 3000 twenty series and 3R - but I can't find a single thing online. Im a little concerned my bargain backhoe will be missing crucial pieces. Seller is a JD dealer so I'm going to hold them to it.

·
Administrator
18,542 Posts
Hi all, my first post!

I have a 3720 and am looking at a used 375A for about 4000. Deere says I need the 375, but the 375 mounts so much more easily. I have looked very closely at the 3046R and its little brothers, pictures, tape measure... as far as I can tell they are the exact same thing, just painted a different color. My dealer is checking with Deere to try to figure out what the issue is, but I'm thinking of buying it anyway. As close as they are, if I can't adapt it, I m sure a welder could.

Another thing, I have looked for instructions how to install the mounting kit, in particular the linkage adapters(At least that's what I think they are) - same for 3000 twenty series and 3R - but I can't find a single thing online. Im a little concerned my bargain backhoe will be missing crucial pieces. Seller is a JD dealer so I'm going to hold them to it.

Welcome, I have attached the 375/3x20 instructions, I can't help with the 375A/3R ones, sorry.

I know the OP was very close to doing this too, but he ended up finding a 375 after all, hopefully he will see this and chime in.

Welcome to GTT.

Attachments

Reactions: capp0021

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thank you, just what I needed! This is so close it will be of great help. I will post what I find out working on this problem, probably be a couple weeks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I can now say this: Deere says three thousand twenty series takes 375 hoe. They say 375a won't fit. I can find no evidence anywhere of 375a fitting three thousand 20 series. Horse pucky. I finished mating my 2013 3720 to a 2017 375a last night, and I even dug a hole in the dark:)

·
Administrator
18,542 Posts
I can now say this: Deere says three thousand twenty series takes 375 hoe. They say 375a won't fit. I can find no evidence anywhere of 375a fitting three thousand 20 series. Horse pucky. I finished mating my 2013 3720 to a 2017 375a last night, and I even dug a hole in the dark:)
Well that is great news :good2: , so how about a detailed thread with pictures and any part numbers needed?

Reactions: rtgt and theduke

·
Registered
8 Posts
I started taking pics to document the install but quit when it became too much of a pain with greasy hands. Also, it got quite difficult to get the mount plates into place. I thought the left side was hard, but the right took that to a new level...i have all the extra hydraulics, which had to be removed then reinstalled... no room to work in. I have a few pics during, some after. I'm writing this from my phone now, I don't see how you post pics...

I like the idea of this site, seems like nice folks here too, but the site seems hard to use to me

·
Registered
360 Posts
I started taking pics to document the install but quit when it became too much of a pain with greasy hands. Also, it got quite difficult to get the mount plates into place. I thought the left side was hard, but the right took that to a new level...i have all the extra hydraulics, which had to be removed then reinstalled... no room to work in. I have a few pics during, some after. I'm writing this from my phone now, I don't see how you post pics...

I like the idea of this site, seems like nice folks here too, but the site seems hard to use to me
Hello capp0021, I am also highly interested in installing a used 375A on my 2008 3520. I have some serious excavating tasking to accomplish and I want the ease of mounting and dismounting of the 375A for my 3520. Did you ever jot down the steps to complete the installation?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts