Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My son just bought a x300 and wants to disconnect the reverse kill, I did it on my x748, is that the same location.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I did it on my X-758 it had a yellow button on the left side . I just gently lifted it out of the dash used a small screw driver .
It has a lot of wire so you can pull it out an inch or two and put a jumper between the two . I used about an inch an a half then put back in it,s hole . Can not tell I did it and can put it back in less time then you can say it .

·
Registered
783 Posts
You may not have to pop out the yellow button. On my X350, I just raised the hood, reached in & pulled off the plastic connector, and jumpered the two connector poles as mentioned.

Since you'll have empty spades on the button, you may want to add a horn -- I bought the 133 dB low note "Freeway Blaster" from Amazon. It mounts nicely behind the grill on the left side.
20161105_214326.jpg

·
Registered
41 Posts
Really your allowed here

On almost every other tractor forum this subject is forbidden, you'll be banned from the forum. My RIO switch has never worked not even on brand new tractors.

·
Administrator
20,737 Posts
Although we can’t and don’t encourage you to bypass safety features and functions on your equipment, you won’t be banned. It’s not against the rules to discuss equipment and how it’s operated or modifications made to it at all.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts