Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ran across this over the Holiday weekend. It was marked down from $519 to $400 because it was distressed, but not used:thumbsdown:. One of the scarifiers was bent in the frame and there was gravel on top of the blade on the inside. That is some pretty serious distressing:mocking:. They said that there was no room to move on the price.

·
Administrator
18,542 Posts
Not used eh? Yeah right.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Cool! That means I have a whole pile of distressed and not used equipment in my backyard!

·
Administrator
20,983 Posts
It's clearly used.:lol: Look at the forward lower edge of the box. This is a high wear area and it clearly has scratches from front to rear. But a good deal is a good deal.:thumbup1gif:

·
Administrator
20,983 Posts
That looks identical to mine before I modified it. I did think it was a KK brand, but it didn't have a sticker or any markings on it. It was not iMatch compatible. Personally I won't get anymore implements unless they are or am willing to modify them to fit.

IMG_1458.JPG IMG_1494.JPG

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just bought a cheaper, but used box blade

After surfing around here, I went to search Craig's List for one. Again. I saw this:

BBAD.png

I called and he still had it, he sold his tractor and didn't need it any more. I abandoned my projects for the rest of the day and got on the road.

• 190 Miles
  • $37.07 on gas
  • $6.87 on road snacks
I give to you the $350.00 used Frontier box blade (with spaces between the pictures :))

IMAG0377.jpg

IMAG0379.jpg

IMAG0383.jpg

IMAG0389.jpg

There are two problems with it, though... :(

IMAG0385.jpg

The manual holder is broken and one of the ripper pins is missing. :tongue:

This is my first BIG Craig's List win, the thing is hardly used, the blades are immaculate. Time to order more quick hitch bushings... :good2:

·
Administrator
18,542 Posts

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
WOW! That isn't even distressed!!!

·
Registered
947 Posts
I give to you the $350.00 used Frontier box blade (with spaces between the pictures :))

This is my first BIG Craig's List win, the thing is hardly used, the blades are immaculate. Time to order more quick hitch bushings... :good2:
Congrats! Great find.

·
Premium Member
2,904 Posts
Great find :good2:, that's the same as I have but I bought it new at full price. I'm happy with it even with only 3 rippers, but the stuff I'm working with is relatively soft and easy to dig.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Bubba you made a much better deal. Congrats on a nice looking box blade!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts