Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chris
I just finished installing the Diverter Kit on my 1026R. I'm so impressed in the design, quality of the components and instructions. It's a joy to work with your engineering.

I'm also in the middle of a boat rewiring task and would like to know the brand/manufacturer/source of the 12v connectors as they would be a significant improvement to any of my existing connectors. Thanks

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Chris
I just finished installing the Diverter Kit on my 1026R. I'm so impressed in the design, quality of the components and instructions. It's a joy to work with your engineering.

I'm also in the middle of a boat rewiring task and would like to know the brand/manufacturer/source of the 12v connectors as they would be a significant improvement to any of my existing connectors. Thanks
Thanks, but some parts of these kits are a classic case of knowing when to depend on other professionals. The electrical components are one of them. Those are Deutsch connectors, and yes, they are tough to beat. Unfortunately, they also require some pricey tooling to use.

Hopefully you have a big boat to make the investment worthwhile! :laugh:

·
Registered
403 Posts
Chris
I just finished installing the Diverter Kit on my 1026R. I'm so impressed in the design, quality of the components and instructions. It's a joy to work with your engineering. Thanks
I, too, just finished the diverter install on my 1025R. My only problem was I mislaid the instructions and proceeded with the install from memory. The kit is so well organized and each connection is so well labeled that it is near impossible to do it wrong.

Took me less than an hour start to finish and it was smooth as butter. It was very satisfying to fire it up and watch the grapple jaw open and close at my command. It worked flawlessly the first time.

My only issue is that Chris thoughtfully includes a piece of really good candy with each kit he ships. Being diabetic, I'm trying to persuade him to replace the candy with peperoni for those who can't have sugar. :hi:

Diverter .jpg

grap.jpg

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,424 Posts
Nice job fishbait.
Maybe they do and I didn't see them but Artillian should make available, installation instructions on the WEB-Site that can be down loaded.
I know I like to see installation instructions prior to ordering major stuff to see what I'm getting into.

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
Nope. Never happened :nunu: no pics!:lol:

·
Registered
403 Posts
Nice job fishbait.
Maybe they do and I didn't see them but Artillian should make available, installation instructions on the WEB-Site that can be down loaded.
I know I like to see installation instructions prior to ordering major stuff to see what I'm getting into.
I'm going to suggest this to Chris.

Meanwhile, I called Chris just now on another matter and mentioned my missing manual. He is sending me a replacement today. Attentive response like he gives each customer is really great. He does what he says he will do and does it quickly. All his crew at Artillian respond as Chris does as well. I have complete confidence and trust in Artillian! Bravo!:bigthumb:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,424 Posts
I'm going to suggest this to Chris.

Meanwhile, I called Chris just now on another matter and mentioned my missing manual. He is sending me a replacement today. Attentive response like he gives each customer is really great. He does what he says he will do and does it quickly. All his crew at Artillian respond as Chris does as well. I have complete confidence and trust in Artillian! Bravo!:bigthumb:
Chris's character and reputation is top-notch.:thumbup1gif:

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Nice job fishbait.
Instructions are as follows:

·
Registered
12,291 Posts
1. Take out some old stuff,
Artillian;^^^^^^what does this mean:dunno::think: big jim by the way I love the look of that diverter :lovetongue: big jim

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
I, too, just finished the diverter install on my 1025R. My only problem was I mislaid the instructions and proceeded with the install from memory. The kit is so well organized and each connection is so well labeled that it is near impossible to do it wrong.

Took me less than an hour start to finish and it was smooth as butter. It was very satisfying to fire it up and watch the grapple jaw open and close at my command. It worked flawlessly the first time.

My only issue is that Chris thoughtfully includes a piece of really good candy with each kit he ships. Being diabetic, I'm trying to persuade him to replace the candy with peperoni for those who can't have sugar. :hi:

View attachment 49029

View attachment 49030
Here's a tip.
After you use the tractor and diverter for a few hours go back and recheck the tightness of the fittings.
That is....before you call Chris and say you have a leaker.:hide:
Ask me how i know.
or better yet, don't. :laugh:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts