Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My order of gaskets, drill plugs, and passage drills just showed up so I can get a couple DLTX carbs cleaned up and reassembled. I will be doing one carb for our '48 B and the other gasket/drill plug set is for my '52 A if needed. If the A doesn't need it I can choose from several other B's.

Attachments

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Started rounding up the B carb parts. I tore this down years ago and its been sitting on a bench ever since. I needed the bench for another project so while cleaning up I figured I better get this put back together before I lose all of the parts. The original gasket and drill plug set purchased for this carb was already used for another tractor.

After a quick inventory of parts I have found that I am missing a screw for the choke plate and it needs a new nozzle spring. If I recall correctly we robbed these parts for the other B carb to get it buttoned up. Looks like I need to make another order after I double check for other needed parts.

Attachments

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My other needed parts arrived today along with some new gasket's for some magneto's.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts