Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at purchasing a subcompact tractor. In reference to my mower - I can't see where the 3 bag collection system can have the Imatch installed on it at the dealership.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Thank you....I can’t believe they do have adaptor kits or brackets.
I agree, the Jamison Bryce setup looks really nice though. I am a new 1025r owner and I’m also considering collection options for next year hopefully. I had the 3 bag setup on my x520 and it served me well and would like to have the same for the 1025r but it’s going to be costly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Read Only
1,932 Posts
Thanks, I have a 3 bagger already for my GT245, that’s 10 years old. I was hoping to modify the brackets and use it with a 2032R.
I guess it would depend on the amount of modifications needed to make it fit. Although going from a GT245 to a 2032r would be a pretty big jump in size. How big of a bagger is it? Three bag 14 bushels? If so it should work, but mods would be needed.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I guess it would depend on the amount of modifications needed to make it fit. Although going from a GT245 to a 2032r would be a pretty big jump in size. How big of a bagger is it? Three bag 14 bushels? If so it should work, but mods would be needed.

Yes, it’s the 3 bag and I see guys customizing brackets to make it work. I just thought JD would’ve had a mod kit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts