Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,398 Posts
My wife is brunette, and she is also the leaf picker upper, so my answer is yes. :laugh:

·
Registered
4,622 Posts
She looks photoshopped, I dated one similar years ago.

As for dragging the bag behind the tractor with any weight in it, I'd be worried about it wearing through pretty fast or brushing up against something and starting a rip in the side. How does it empty?

ON EDIT: I zoomed in on her. She looks like the girl on the billboard wearing nothing but a smile and a towel on the edge of the big ole highway.

·
Premium Member
4,406 Posts
Yes but I don't let her drive my JD :lol:

·
Registered
4,010 Posts

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
You would wear a hole in that bag Perty Darn Fast. Just raking onto tarps and dragging them into the woods wears holes in the tarps.

Maybe they put super slide on the bottom of the bag?:dunno:

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
She looks photoshopped, I dated one similar years ago.
You dated a similar photoshopped girl? Was she by any chance photoshopped on an air-filled vinyl canvas? :unknown:

·
Registered
4,122 Posts
So, after 13 [email protected]$$, but incredibly brilliant and imaginative responses, I have to ask the OP - "Was this a serious question about the quality and efficiency of the leaf bagging unit shown in the picture".... or did you just want to post a picture of a photoshopped blonde with a death grip on the steering wheel of a 10hp lawn mower while apparently riding the clutch with her right foot?

:unknown::unknown::unknown:

:hide:

For some reason, the OP's picture reminded me of this one...

Old_Mower.jpg

This also appears to be an well made and efficient mowing/bagging unit. hmmm, I wondered what he just whispered in her ear? :laugh:

·
Premium Member
4,406 Posts
So, after 13 [email protected]$$, but incredibly brilliant and imaginative responses, I have to ask the OP - "Was this a serious question about the quality and efficiency of the leaf bagging unit shown in the picture".... or did you just want to post a picture of a photoshopped blonde with a death grip on the steering wheel of a 10hp lawn mower while apparently riding the clutch with her right foot?

:unknown::unknown::unknown:

:hide:

For some reason, the OP's picture reminded me of this one...

This also appears to be an well made and efficient mowing/bagging unit. hmmm, I wondered what he just whispered in her ear? :laugh:
Maybe that she might want to think about putting some shoes on while mowing with a push mower? :laugh:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts