Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was changing mower blades on my 60D mower deck using the Load and Go (Thanks Tractor Time with Tim) and was torquing the last blade and this pin fell on the ground. It seemed to come from the pulley next to the discharge unit ( belt side of the deck). Checked everything on the deck and also the fel. Could not find anything that seemed missing. Attached the mower deck and everything ran fine. Any ideas?
Gary

Attachments

·
Premium Member
14,384 Posts
Just a guess, the lift arms hanging down from the frame of tractor that attaches to mower deck. Looks like it goes to the mower lift arm and missing a locking pin.

If you try lifting your deck , my guess is one side will not lift. :dunno:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the suggestion. I will check the lift arms. It’s a miracle it stayed on the mower deck because I drove the mower deck in the vertical position for quite always.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Based on the wear pattern I would say its from the turnbuckle that connects and lifts the left or right lift arm.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
It could also be from where the front of the mower deck lift arm attaches to the frame. However, that clevis pin location utilize a spring type hitch pin clip that would not easily work its way loose. So my first guess would be with the others.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts