Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, can implements with Imatch bushings on them be connected to pat's easy change system? Anyone know from experience? Those bushings don't look like they'll come off particularly easily especially with those "pressure pins" that had to get hammered in

Reason I have both - sometimes will need to use my Artillian 3 pt front end implements which are Imatch only, and will need to have ballast on the back with Pat's easy change system - I already had the pat's easy change system before I bought the Artillian Imatch front end attachment

·
Premium Member
12,278 Posts
Don't think so, that's the whole basis behind using the Pat's system.

Here is the product description:

Pat's Easy Change 3 Point Hitch System
Pat's Easy Change 3 Point Hitch System is a patented system (pat. # 7,059,263) that makes changing your 3 point implements a breeze. The category 1 system will fit tractors with up to a 7/8 inch hole in the lift arm. This will make changing your heavy implements a pleasure instead of a chore!

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
You can drive those pins right on through to remove the imatch bushings. However, you will not want to do this every time you change implements.

Dave

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
I think if you use cat.3 pat's hooks, it will work. You will need some bushings to convert the pats hook from a cat.3 to cat.1 so it will fit on your lift arms.

·
Premium Member
12,278 Posts
I think if you use cat.3 pat's hooks, it will work. You will need some bushings to convert the pats hook from a cat.3 to cat.1 so it will fit on your lift arms.
The OP already has a Pat's Cat-1 system. Getting a Pat's Cat-3 system seems to defeat the purpose as it is $376 compared to $190 for the Cat-1 size. :)

If you have to share implements between a Pat's system and an iMatch, the simplest thing to do would be to use bushings that just secure with a lynch pin rather than a roll pin. That way removing and installing bushings when you want to use the iMatch would only take a minute and no tools required.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts