Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Weekend project. I finished my dolly for the FEL and the blower. They work amazing. I was worried about how the FEL would work out , but it is the bee's knees. So much easier now to load them and get them out of the way.

Attachments

·
Registered
184 Posts
Very nice fabrication!
I could use one of those for the FEL.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Very Nice. More ideas for me lol.
Will you attach the two together? Or how hard is it to line up both without getting off the tractor?

·
Registered
4,131 Posts
VERY NICE!! I especially like the two-piece idea for the FEL.

Yeah, I could fab something like that up for me... in my dreams!! :flag_of_truce: For me, doing something like that out of steel isn't a possibility as I don't have access to a metal break. Any opinions here on how well wood would hold up for something like this?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very Nice. More ideas for me lol.
Will you attach the two together? Or how hard is it to line up both without getting off the tractor?
No need to attach them. Casters lock
Works amazing. I just set them up from outside the cab and push handle down until the dolly position is perfect. Easy Peasy

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
VERY NICE!! I especially like the two-piece idea for the FEL.

Yeah, I could fab something like that up for me... in my dreams!! :flag_of_truce: For me, doing something like that out of steel isn't a possibility as I don't have access to a metal break. Any opinions here on how well wood would hold up for something like this?
I just had a local fab shop make the supports. I drew them in CAD and printed a dimensioned drawing. Cost $200 for all 6 supports. Made out of 3/8" thick 2-1/2 steel stock.
3/4" plywood over that, that I wrapped in outdoor felt.

Makes it soooo much easier to put on/off and move around out of the way.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
No need to attach them. Casters lock
Works amazing. I just set them up from outside the cab and push handle down until the dolly position is perfect. Easy Peasy
Gotcha. I'm new to a tractor. And I've never even taken off the FEL. I was picturing driving up to it and put the bucket down and having to get OFF the tractor to move the one in the back to the right position.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
778 Posts
Rats, now I have to paint my dolly...:laugh:

It's tough keeping up with all you guys...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Three moving dollies from harbor freight have worked well for me. Two under the bucket and one under the parking stand. Not nearly as nice as Gooch's, but it gets the job done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts