Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a heads up, I'm sure while supplies and sizes last. Have it delivered or you can pick up in store.
Men's Pants Shorts | Duluth Trading Company

I like their fire hose flex pants/shorts, they're comfortable.

·
Registered
7,931 Posts
Just a heads up, I'm sure while supplies and sizes last. Have it delivered or you can pick up in store.

And very aptly named........:laugh::lol:

Sounds like a good time to use my Duluth Trading gift cards which I have been accumulating.......:good2:

·
Premium Member
1,604 Posts

The fire Hose short's are Great But they Have Primary Become My Underwear store wish somebody would Have come out with the Bullpen style Underwear Years ago :laugh::bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
40% off makes things ALMOST affordable.
I went into their store once to check out the firehose pants I'd heard so much about.
Yep, they seem comfortable. Yep, they should wear decent.
Yep, I put them back on the shelf after I saw the $80+ price.
I'll stick to my carharts.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
40% off makes things ALMOST affordable.
I went into their store once to check out the firehose pants I'd heard so much about.
Yep, they seem comfortable. Yep, they should wear decent.
Yep, I put them back on the shelf after I saw the $80+ price.
I'll stick to my carharts.
I stopped buying Carrharts and Dickies, once I got into the fire hose pants. I just wait for them to go on sale, then I buy. Full retail price on them, is a bit expensive. I can handle the $42-$50 range, per pair.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Dang you!!!

I have been meaning to try them out for a while. A bunch of shorts, pants and underwear later I had an over $400 bill. They have a couple stores not far from me but never think of stopping in. So if I don't like I can take them back or exchange for a different size if they run small or bigger than I think I need. Thanks for posting this. That is until the wife finds out :nunu: then I will be passing on the blame...

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dang you!!!

I have been meaning to try them out for a while. A bunch of shorts, pants and underwear later I had an over $400 bill. They have a couple stores not far from me but never think of stopping in. So if I don't like I can take them back or exchange for a different size if they run small or bigger than I think I need. Thanks for posting this. That is until the wife finds out :nunu: then I will be passing on the blame...
Glad I could be of assistance.:laugh:

·
Registered
11,660 Posts
The fire Hose short's are Great But they Have Primary Become My Underwear store wish somebody would Have come out with the Bullpen style Underwear Years ago :laugh::bigthumb:

i don't know the right name for my under wear:hide: but i do know they are the most comfortable set of drawers i ever have owned. almost makes ya feel like ur going neked under ur regular pants:mocking:

wife jsut bought me several pairs back a couple months ago--should of waited for sure-:banghead: wait till i tell her now:hide::lol: oh boy

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
My stuff came in yesterday. I have to say they are pretty comfy as I tried stuff on. :bigthumb:

Too bad the sale is over now, I might have ordered a few more. I just wanted to order one of a few of the different styles for now until I found what I liked. I think I will keep all of them. :hide:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts