Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
17,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
KBOGH/BoltOnHooks LLC is proud to announce our newest product: Dura-Wrap Hose Sleeving. Tame those unwieldy hoses going to your FEL, Snowblower, Grapple, or TnT Cylinders with this product that is not only functional, but sexy too!

Dura-Wrap is the perfect solution for organizing and controlling cables and hoses that are subject to constant exposure. This sleeving is made from one of the strongest materials known, ballistic nylon. The tightly woven nylon is paired with an industrial hook and loop closure to provide a durable and flexible sleeving that's super easy to install.

Dura-Wrap is ideal for keeping wires or hoses together or covering chains and hoses to protect the surfaces they run across. The sleeve provides the best abrasion resistance and water repellence when compared to other nylon sleevings.

The flexibility featured by Dura-Wrap makes it easy to install over single or multiple hoses without having to disconnect them. The high strength and durability also help to protect operators or other personnel safe from high-pressure fluids that may be traveling in the hoses.

• Tightly Woven Ballistic Nylon Construction
• Heavy Duty, Oversize Hook and Loop Closure
• Repels Liquids
• Resists and Prevents Damage from UV, Abrasion, Gasoline/Diesel Fuel, Mild Chemicals, Salt Water
• Deflects High Pressure Ruptures
• Quantity (150' or more) Discounts Available
• Other Popular Sizes Coming Soon
Dura-Wrap Video

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
Dadgummit Kenny!! Didn't I just get finished placing an order with you??? Now you had to go and call that thing "sexy", so you *know* I am going to have to have one!! I can think of a few other things to use it for, as well.

I thought girls were supposed to spend guys' money, but you seem to find a way to spend mine!!

·
Registered
21,122 Posts
Very nice! Coming from someone who has had a hydraulic line in a cab let loose I am all for the safety aspect of this wrap. Really like the idea of wrapping chain with it also.

·
Registered
3,216 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,047 Posts
I've used a few different things to protect stuff when I have to run a chain across it, or protect a ratchet strap when it has to go across a sharp corner. The dura wrap looks a whole lot more user friendly than the other things I've tried. :thumbup1gif:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,624 Posts
Dadgummit Kenny!! Didn't I just get finished placing an order with you??? Now you had to go and call that thing "sexy", so you *know* I am going to have to have one!! I can think of a few other things to use it for, as well.

I thought girls were supposed to spend guys' money, but you seem to find a way to spend mine!!
I'm to the point of thinking about setting up a direct deposit at KBOGH.

·
Registered
515 Posts
You sent out my goodies yesterday. I sure wish I had know about this earlier! I could sure use some and would do a great product introduction and test!

Brett

·
Premium Member
10,653 Posts
The OEM hose wrap on my 2720 loader hoses stopped short of protecting the hoses where they rub against the support bracket. I was looking for something that offered a bit more protection and the Dura-Wrap was just the ticket. The 2" wrap fits on the 4-hoses like a glove. I was able to cover the exposed area and extend it up over a section of the OEM covering.

If I need more hose exposed when removing or installing the loader I can simply open up a bit of the Velcro.

I'm going to be adding some of this to my snow blower hoses next winter.

Dura-wrap.jpg

It looks like Kenny has added a 2 1/2 inch Dura-Wrap size since I purchased mine.

·
Registered
21,122 Posts
The OEM hose wrap on my 2720 loader hoses stopped short of protecting the hoses where they rub against the support bracket. I was looking for something that offered a bit more protection and the Dura-Wrap was just the ticket. The 2" wrap fits on the 4-hoses like a glove. I was able to cover the exposed area and extend it up over a section of the OEM covering.

If I need more hose exposed when removing or installing the loader I can simply open up a bit of the Velcro.
Great use for that product!

Thanks for letting us know the 2" is a perfect fit for our loader hose bundle.

·
Administrator
17,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes JG, we did add the 2-1/2" a while ago. Thanks for the plug :bigthumb:

·
Registered
768 Posts

I'm going to be adding some of this to my snow blower hoses next winter.

View attachment 45172

It looks like Kenny has added a 2 1/2 inch Dura-Wrap size since I purchased mine.
Thanks for sharing! I'm going to place another Kenny D order and have been thinking about getting some Dura-Wrap as well. Would you recommend the 2.5" wrap for 4 hoses over the 2"?

·
Premium Member
10,653 Posts
Thanks for sharing! I'm going to place another Kenny D order and have been thinking about getting some Dura-Wrap as well. Would you recommend the 2.5" wrap for 4 hoses over the 2"?
I ordered the 2" and it fit the loader hoses perfectly. The 2.5" would work also, just a bit looser fit.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts