Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ordered it what feels like forever ago but it came into the local fedex freight location today. Very impressed with the quality and it works very well. I have a ton of trees and brush to move so it’ll get a good workout soon.

While I haven’t used it a much, so far I’m very happy with it. I also noticed the price jumped $100 since I ordered but it’s still a good deal with free shipping.

Was happy to see that I hooked up the WR Long 3rd function correctly, zero issues with it working.

Also happy I picked up the Titan forks as it was super easy to unload from the pickup.

·
Administrator
20,969 Posts
When do we get to see it? :good2:

:ttiwwp:

·
Registered
838 Posts
everyone should have some type of grapple. even those of us with smaller tractors. And you're correct. Wicked grapples are wicked fun.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Ordered it what feels like forever ago but it came into the local fedex freight location today. Very impressed with the quality and it works very well. I have a ton of trees and brush to move so it’ll get a good workout soon.

While I haven’t used it a much, so far I’m very happy with it. I also noticed the price jumped $100 since I ordered but it’s still a good deal with free shipping.

Was happy to see that I hooked up the WR Long 3rd function correctly, zero issues with it working.

Also happy I picked up the Titan forks as it was super easy to unload from the pickup.
:dunno: No pictures? Your gonna love that thing.

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
I wish I had the projects to justify the cost just to play with.

·
Registered
838 Posts
The grapple on my X738 is from Innovative, and it's the only grapple I could find for the X700 series tractors. It uses both front hydraulic cylinders, is built like a BSH and can lift to the hydraulics limits easily.

The cost was $650 and worth every penny. I have a large number of boulders like the one in the pictures, logs, trees, and brush to move and clear. This thing has paid for itself already.

·
Premium Member
10,109 Posts
Hmmm, this does not compute.

'Justify' & 'play with' shouldn't be used in the same sentence. :kidw_truck_smiley:

Now maybe you have other priorities, but NEVER give up hope. :good2:

Just remember the line from A Field of Dreams: "If you build it they will come."

Reactions: DanW

·
Registered
160 Posts
Nice. I ordered one last week. Should be here sometime in October based on their current 10-12 week lead time.

Rick

Reactions: DanW and rtgt

·
Registered
152 Posts
You will NOT be disappointed! We have owned the EA grapple for almost 3 years. We have used it for brush, logs, stumps, concrete slabs, you name it. It is as strong and dependable as the day we received it! Congrats on the new toy!

Like others have said, we want pictures :yahoo:

·
Registered
855 Posts
I don't have the EA grapple but I had a few projects in mind when I ordered my Frontier AV20F. Since getting it I've found no shortage of places on my property that I can use it to clear brush and other debris.

20190627_182009.jpg

20190629_104858.jpg

20190629_120447.jpg

They're great for turning a major project into a few hour's work. :)

·
Registered
610 Posts
I have the 66" dual lid, long bottom EA grapple and it's my favorite implement. Like others have said, what would previously been hours of back breaking labor is something that I look forward to and takes minutes. My wife gives me the side-eye I when I see other people cutting down trees, she knows I want to go play with my grapple.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
I’ve got the av20f also. And I’ve just went outside and picked up single sticks and ran them all the way to the back burn pile just for the heck of it :lol:

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Yes please:lovetongue:

·
Registered
29 Posts
IMG_20190309_141704538_HDR.jpg

I love mine!

Reactions: keane and DanW

·
Premium Member