Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone send me some pictures on where to connect the hoses? I've had this thing for sometime and every time I get to the connecting of the lines I get nervous like I'm going to screw it up. I thought maybe some detailed pictures would help. I've got the WR Long valve with the EA 50" :

Thanks in advance for any and all help, Gods knows I need it!

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

·
Administrator
17,254 Posts
You should have two quick couplers mount up on your loader, this is were it plugs into. It will look something like this:

Attachments

·
Administrator
17,254 Posts
Please post pictures of your setup...otherwise we are only guessing as to what you may or may not have.

·
Administrator
17,254 Posts
Well I for one though that was already installed....this changes a few things!

Two things to start:

1) You would be much better served returning that valve and getting the Artillian setup. Not only will you have detailed instructions and all the hoses and fitting included, it will be mounted in a safer spot that will not obstruct your view. That is not a good place to mount a valve and hoses.

2) How much does that grapple weight? It looks to big for your 1-series.

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
I agree with Kenny, that grapple looks awful big on there.

·
Administrator
17,254 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
The WR Long kit should have come with everything you need, and instructions. Also, is there a better place to mount that? Mine's mounted beside the loader arm between the arm and engine, not sticking out at all. I have a 3025 though. Also, you can call WR Long and they can walk you through installing. I hear they are fantastic to work with. I'm also pretty sure someone at EA can help out as well. They are great guys who help out as much as possible. Nice grapple!

·
Premium Member
1,670 Posts
The WR Long kit should have come with everything you need, and instructions. Also, is there a better place to mount that? Mine's mounted beside the loader arm between the arm and engine, not sticking out at all. I have a 3025 though. Also, you can call WR Long and they can walk you through installing. I hear they are fantastic to work with. I'm also pretty sure someone at EA can help out as well. They are great guys who help out as much as possible. Nice grapple!
I totally agree. They (WR Long) will get on the phone with you and walk you thru whatever issue you may have. The kit should have come with detailed instructions - mine did! And I second that the team at EA will also jump in and assist you. Just call them up. They are in business to make happy customers - I am one of them!

Sincerely

1 - 12 of 12 Posts