Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was watching a YouTube video recently which was reviewing new lighting products from Eastwood. While I didn't really have a use for the items they were showing I did see another new lighting product on their website that caught my eye. The Puck Light. It measures 3" in diameter and is 2" thick. It has a rechargeable battery and comes with a USB charger and cable. The current price is $24.99.

In addition to 101 other uses, this seems to be an ideal light configuration when working under equipment that doesn't have much ground clearance like your SCUT/CUT or garden tractor. In addition to the many hook and magnetic attachment possibilities, it can also just sit on the floor and shine up on the area you are working on. It's mega bright on high (600 lumens) and will easily light up an entire room when pointed at the ceiling. It also has a low setting of 300 lumens.

I think this configuration is going to come in very handy for the tractor, car and even indoor house projects.

Attachments

·
Registered
311 Posts
Looks cool man! Are they waterproof? Wonder if its somethin you could stick to the top of the snowblower when blowing in the dark? Although the vibration may move them around. Just a thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
13,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks cool man! Are they waterproof? Wonder if its something you could stick to the top of the snowblower when blowing in the dark? Although the vibration may move them around. Just a thought.
The specs say IP65 rated. The battery life is rated as 1.5 hrs on high and 3 hrs. on low. I would recommended a corded light for your application, although it could still be attached via a magnet.

Reactions: t2timmy and PJR832
1 - 3 of 3 Posts