Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pulling this dead bush out with my 1023e EASY!!! Digging out by hand HARD!!! I like this easy at 64 lol!
jdbush.jpg Love my 1023e.:greentractorride:

·
Registered
286 Posts
So you wrapped a strap around it and curled/lifted it out? Now you have to drop a load of dirt in the hole!:laugh:

I would have chopped it down at ground level with a cordless sawzall and left the stump. Is it dead/dying? You're completely right though- little tractors make a BIG difference in getting things done. Most of my ground projects are about done, but I do have some old landscape timbers that need to come out- they are bad for my mower deck:banghead:

P.S. How do you like those turf tires?

·
Registered
12,299 Posts
Nice job :good2:

Some day put a HH tooth bar on your wish list, they really shine as removing bushes such as that.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
So you wrapped a strap around it and curled/lifted it out? Now you have to drop a load of dirt in the hole!:laugh:

I would have chopped it down at ground level with a cordless sawzall and left the stump. Is it dead/dying? You're completely right though- little tractors make a BIG difference in getting things done. Most of my ground projects are about done, but I do have some old landscape timbers that need to come out- they are bad for my mower deck:banghead:

P.S. How do you like those turf tires?
I did use a strap and curled then lifted out.
I like the turf tires. I don't play in the dirt to much so the turf tires seem to work well for mowing and snowblowing. I had 3 rose of sharon bushes die this last winter for some odd reason. Yeah I could have cut off but my wife wanted to plant flowers in the areas where I removed bushes.:dunno:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts