Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just in case you were wondering, you can still move around your forks with your 53” bucket with your Edge Tamers installed.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Understood. I use my forks and my bucket for just about everything I do. I’ll either carry the bucket on my forks or I’ll grab at the Forks with my bucket. First time I grabbed the forks with the Tamers installed. Was pleasantly surprised.

·
Premium Member
2,795 Posts
Learn something new every day

Reactions: PJR832 and Levi

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Understood. I use my forks and my bucket for just about everything I do. I’ll either carry the bucket on my forks or I’ll grab at the Forks with my bucket. First time I grabbed the forks with the Tamers installed. Was pleasantly surprised.
Ok, I'm stealing that! I have always been taking the bucket off, sitting it on the forks, then, attaching the forks, etc. This will be MUCH faster.

Sometimes the simplest ideas are the best!

Tim

·
Premium Member
808 Posts
Life changing. I appreciate thinkers who don't acknowledge that there is a box....

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok, I'm stealing that! I have always been taking the bucket off, sitting it on the forks, then, attaching the forks, etc. This will be MUCH faster.

Tim
It’s all yours, Tim. Nice to know I can make a contribution after all I’ve learned from you and the others.

Randy

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TTWT’s last YouTube video demonstrated how to use the bucket level indicator. Thanks for that, Tim. But a level bucket doesn’t necessarily mean level Edge Tamers. I’ll level my Tamers on level surface then mark the indicator with a sharpie. After dumping a bucket of snow, with the loader upright, I can easily get’r back to exact level.

·
Registered
23,281 Posts
TTWT’s last YouTube video demonstrated how to use the bucket level indicator. Thanks for that, Tim. But a level bucket doesn’t necessarily mean level Edge Tamers. I’ll level my Tamers on level surface then mark the indicator with a sharpie. After dumping a bucket of snow, with the loader upright, I can easily get’r back to exact level.
I do the same thing but without any marks - just a tad forward of level.

I’m not so much worried about the tamers being level as I don’t want the rear of the bucket on the ground. Since having my edge tamers I have noticed my driveway is much better not compacting the snow with the bucket.

With the bucket exactly level the rear of the bucket is on the ground - at least I think it is. Bumping it forward a notch keeps it up and I don’t get the compacted snow which turns to ice pack quickly.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts