Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vendor
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since this is Green Tractor Talk, I thought I'd pass along some nice pictures sent from a recent customer, Jerry, in Indiana. Jerry is a "retired autobody repairman and I have spent my whole working life figuring out problems and making things look like new". Well, Jerry wanted green Edge Tamers and we only sell red, so he solved that problem in quite impressive fashion. Look at the match!

69431 (1).jpeg
69430.jpeg
69429.jpeg

Thank you Jerry for sharing your splendid work! :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
1,608 Posts

·
Registered
12,214 Posts
They both look nice but I kind of like the R2 red.

·
Registered
11,643 Posts
:mocking: i don't know what color i like the best--:dunno:as i like and love all 3 colors--:laugh: really--:munch::mocking:

·
Premium Member
10,670 Posts
I'll throw in my two cents. I'm not a fan of the green. It does look pretty but I feel anything sticking out from the bucket edge should be highly visible so the red (and yellow) gets my vote. This is even more important when using the Edge Extenders as being visible helps to avoid injury and damage.

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
I'll throw in my two cents. I'm not a fan of the green. It does look pretty but I feel anything sticking out from the bucket edge should be highly visible so the red (and yellow) gets my vote. This is even more important when using the Edge Extenders as being visible helps to avoid injury and damage.
I agree. They are very pretty, but would soon have blood smears on them from my knees.

·
Premium Member
2,725 Posts
Looks great but red or yellow gets my vote. Since mine are red now I will just leave them.

·
Vendor
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Geez, I wasn't expecting such a turnout vote for the incumbent color, thanks guys.

I did want to point out two things that you might have missed in the pictures:
1.) In the picture Jerry has the cleanest garage I ever saw. I can only hope one day to have something that pristine. My kitchen isn't that clean, and I eat in there :laugh:.
2.) That not only were the Edge Tamers painted, but so were Ken's Bolt-On Hooks. You can barely even notice them on there. Don't those look pretty sharp, Kenny?

·
Registered
134 Posts
I sprayed mine green right from the box, anything but red for me.:shift:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts