Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1

Registered
Have a set of these ordered just waiting to be shipped, really looking forward to leaving my gravel in the driveway:good2:, also ordered the extenders, have all kinds of jobs lined up for them.

Premium Member
Have a set of these ordered just waiting to be shipped, really looking forward to leaving my gravel in the driveway:good2:, also ordered the extenders, have all kinds of jobs lined up for them.
The extenders really add a lot of functionality to the Edge Tamers. I recently had a large pine tree come down in a wind storm. Along with the branches and trunk sections there was a lot of debris. While my forks would have easily moved the logs they wouldn't do much for the debris. Using the extenders attached to the Edge Tamers I was able to haul both the debris and logs back to the brush pile which was about 500 yds away. I was really impressed with the strength of the extenders as I was carrying 20-foot long sections of tree and they didn't complain at all. I didn't even bother to trim the limbs off. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera with me as hauling those huge sections of tree was a sight to see.

The extenders with the Edge Tamers are very quick to attach and detach and they add a lot of capability to what you can haul in your bucket.

Vendor
The extenders really add a lot of functionality to the Edge Tamers. I recently had a large pine tree come down in a wind storm. Along with the branches and trunk sections there was a lot of debris. While my forks would have easily moved the logs they wouldn't do much for the debris. Using the extenders attached to the Edge Tamers I was able to haul both the debris and logs back to the brush pile which was about 500 yds away. I was really impressed with the strength of the extenders as I was carrying 20-foot long sections of tree and they didn't complain at all. I didn't even bother to trim the limbs off. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera with me as hauling those huge sections of tree was a sight to see.

The extenders with the Edge Tamers are very quick to attach and detach and they add a lot of capability to what you can haul in your bucket.
Thank you for the post! And sorry for the delayed response, was out on vacation. This helps answer one of the most common questions we get: "Are the Edge Extenders strong enough to...[fill in your intended use]?". They are not meant to be pallet forks, but they can do more than it appears (and carry with a spacing as wide as your bucket), and in terms of cost/performance ratio, they're hard to beat. So thank you again and happy new year!

Registered
Picture of Edge Tamers on my 1025R

Received my edge tamers and extensions today, looking forward to trying them out, have had a couple of storms this last week, and now the wind has whipped up lots of drifting going on. Should be a good test. :bigthumb::plowsnow:

Attachments

Vendor
Received my edge tamers and extensions today, looking forward to trying them out, have had a couple of storms this last week, and now the wind has whipped up lots of drifting going on. Should be a good test. :bigthumb::plowsnow:
That bucket is in beautiful shape, new?

Registered
That bucket is in beautiful shape, new?
Yes bought 1025R this time last year, have not moved much with it yet. Only spread 1 truckload of stone for my driveway.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts