Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got some snow insurance. A set of Edge Tamers for my 3032E. They're well built and I'm pleased to say that Ryan replied to my email in a timely fashion.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
11,656 Posts
:bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb:

·
Administrator
17,085 Posts
Mine have worked well...you'll be glad you have them.

·
Vendor
66 Posts
I got some snow insurance. A set of Edge Tamers for my 3032E. They're well built and I'm pleased to say that Ryan replied to my email in a timely fashion.
I'm glad you like them, it's posts like yours that make it worthwhile!

I will caution though that they will only look that shiny for a short time :laugh:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Received my Edge Tamers and Extenders last week. I'm impressed with the quality! I purchased the Tamers for snow removal, but I was able to use them on my leaves. They worked quite well and I highly recommend! Great people to deal with!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Great people to deal with!
And that's what makes a great vendor/business. It's service during the sale, and especially service after the sale that makes folks want to come back for more as well as recommend a vendor and their products to others.

·
Vendor
66 Posts
Thank you, happy to be of service! Now for some bad news, we're going on backorder again :cray:

We are doing our best, but can't keep them in stock. As soon as one backorder ends another begins. Lots of nights and weekends!

If you're reading this and want to order, please don't wait until it clears, we process them in the order they are received.

These are good problems to have for a business like ours, and they are due to a great online community spreading the word, and for that we are deeply grateful.

Thank you again!

The R2 Guys

·
Registered
41 Posts
I just received a set of these for my tractor as well. They look to be very well made.

I can't wait to try them out.

They look so nice and shiny though, I almost don't want to scratch them up. :laugh:

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
got my edge tamers today

after reading the post on these I placed an order and finally got my edge tamers in today:yahoo: now to install them on the tractor and wait for snow:snow: when i ordered them and I knew they were on back order but ryan kept me informed the whole way until I received them a great company to do business with:bigthumb:

Attachments

·
Vendor
66 Posts
after reading the post on these I placed an order and finally got my edge tamers in today:yahoo: now to install them on the tractor and wait for snow:snow: when i ordered them and I knew they were on back order but ryan kept me informed the whole way until I received them a great company to do business with:bigthumb:
I much appreciate you (and all the others) sticking with us as we work through this backorder...this has been our highest demand season, certainly more than we (or should I say, our local trades) were expecting. I hope you love using them as much as we love making them!

Now you just need some snow :laugh:

·
Registered
226 Posts
The Edge Tamers are top notch, they where the first item I bought after getting my tractor. They are great, use them until I have a good base on my stone driveway, then remove them until the ground starts to soften. :bigthumb:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts