Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just as the post says I have seen some pretty nifty chute controls and I am looking to have something so that I can control the chute form my cab of my tractor? Any place make a kit so it is easy to install?

·
Premium Member
13,068 Posts
I assume you mean "spout" control since you already have hydraulic chute control. There are some fairly complete kits on Ebay for adding a linear actuator to the spout. The kits come with everything you need and are very reasonably priced.

72tx340 on eBay

The problem is these guys normally sell out the complete kits this far into the season. You may be limited to the linear actuator only at this point.

Reactions: Kennyd

·
Registered
995 Posts
I bought the linear actuator on ebay and did the rest myself. The hardest part was getting a switch behind the dash on my 2520. It would be nice to eventually put it into one of those loader valve replacement control handles people are installing for the Artillian divert and other things.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! I had seen that in the past but everytime I looked they were sold out so I just assumed they were done making them. Placed my order today!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts